No announcement yet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi all,

How download a personalise avatar ??? I have one taken from this site but want to make one that's more ME!!! Any suggestions.

Wada

Hello!

Sorry for the delay in replying as I am still on holiday enjoying New Zealand!

Click on the link below to access your forum profile. At the bottom of the profile there will be an entry to allow you to upload your personal avatar.

If you have any problems please PM or email me.

Best regards

Marc
    Free business resources - www.BusinessBlogsHub.com

Comment

pm me if you get stuck and I can walk you through it if I am online

Make sure the avatar is no larger than 80x80 or it may not upload.

Comment

Originally posted by Marc View Post
        Hello!

Sorry for the delay in replying as I am still on holiday enjoying New Zealand!

Click on the link below to access your forum profile. At the bottom of the profile there will be an entry to allow you to upload your personal avatar.

If you have any problems please PM or email me.
        http : // www .propertytalk .co .nz / modules .php ? name = Forums & file = profile & mode = editpro file

Best regards

Marc
        Hi
        Above quoted link is dysfunctional, gives error 1001 - Am just wanting to know how to upload avatar for myself
        I came across same link in another thread giving same result. Also came across similar query elsewhere with someone recommending to find "CP" up at top of page and click that. Can't find that either. Can you help? Please PM me (just in case) so I can easily find your answer. Thanks

BTW tried to post the above got reply saying I am not allowed to post links. Therefore to get around that I'll inject spaces in that quoted link so that it is not recognised as a link

Comment

click on 'forum actions' link above then 'edit profile' and on left hand side 'edit avatar'.

cheers,

Donna
          Email Sign Up - New Discussions, Monthly Newsletter, About PropertyTalk

BusinessBlogs - the best business articles are found here

Comment

Originally posted by donna View Post
            click on 'forum actions' link above then 'edit profile' and on left hand side 'edit avatar'.

cheers,

Donna
            I clicked 'forum actions' link, then clicked 'edit profile' and got this message

kiwidag, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
            2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Log Out Home
            Which is an identical result to one I got before, which I described in post#5 of thread:-
            Exemplary Damages Query - Tenant's claim against Agent

Comment

Working...
            X