Palmy Builders - recommendations

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Palmy Builders - recommendations

We are planning to build next year and don't know anyone that has built for their opinion on their builder etc, so I would love to get any feedback on Manawatu builders.

They all have great websites and they all tell me the others are rubbish! So who can I trust?

We have the land and an architect has already designed our house and has a few companies he uses but just want to hear from others.

Cheers

Pm me chick I have a great builder in Palmy who could help.

Comment

Originally posted by Bobsyouruncle View Post
      Pm me chick I have a great builder in Palmy who could help.
      Is he a relation of yours Dean Letfus?
      Facebook Property Chat Group NZ
      https://www.facebook.com/groups/340682962758216/

Comment

GJ Gardiner built a friends house in Plimmerton and he was really happy with it. Any issues as the house has settled naturally they have fixed right up. One other I know well I don't think operates up there. You want to make sure they have proper guarantees in place.

Since building materials in NZ are effectively a government sanctioned monopoly you should expect build costs to be similar for most companies. You might save some money by going local instead of a bigger brand but make sure the progress payments are set up to both protect you and fund the build properly.

Lastly, good luck! That's exciting news. Please post a picture once it's done so we can all have suitable property envy.
        Free online Property Investment Course from iFindProperty, a residential investment property agency.

Comment

Thanks Nick, I sure will

Comment

Working...
          X