Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Keen to buy a section in Grenada Village, Wellington

Hi there,

I am keen to buy a section of about 500 SQM in Grenada village to build a house

Nothing listed on trademe or Realestate websites for only sections.
    all are land and build package only

any other website you can recommend where I can search ?

Thanks for advising

Yep, Google. russellproperties.co.nz
    Last edited by donna; 19-09-2019, 11:24 AM.
    Free online Property Investment Course from iFindProperty, a residential investment property agency.

Comment

Hi there

thanks for for the link

i had contacted them earlier but they only offered me 4 land and build packages.
      in my opinion they were overpriced and so I am still looking for only to buy a section.
      IF I can get a section at reasonable prices, i can engage a builder on my own and get the house built to my size and requirements and at a considerable lower overall cost

in case you can think of any other link, I shall be grateful

thanks For advising
      Last edited by donna; 19-09-2019, 11:24 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by jamesnz View Post
        Hi there

thanks for for the link

i had contacted them earlier but they only offered me 4 land and build packages.
        in my opinion they were overpriced and so I am still looking for only to buy a section.
        IF I can get a section at reasonable prices, i can engage a builder on my own and get the house built to my size and requirements and at a considerable lower overall cost

in case you can think of any other link, I shall be grateful

thanks For advising
        Any luck?

There are a few empty sections on our street but I think they're all owned by Russell Properties.

I would avoid using Russell Properties as builder. Very poor workmanship. All our window frames are stained with hand prints from the builders sunscreen and they won't do anything about it, in a 2 yr old property.

Comment

Originally posted by Lissica View Post
          Any luck?

There are a few empty sections on our street but I think they're all owned by Russell Properties.

I would avoid using Russell Properties as builder. Very poor workmanship. All our window frames are stained with hand prints from the builders sunscreen and they won't do anything about it, in a 2 yr old property.
          Hi there

No luck so far. Only land and Build available which I am not interested more so now, after hearing your complaint on finishing by Russel properties

Thanks for advising

Comment

Can you please tell me whether you had any other issues with your house built by them? We are looking to buy our first home in Churton Park/Grenada Village, and most of the properties are built by Russell Properties there. All their houses look very standard to us.

Is there anything we should be aware of or pay attention to?

Did you ever have to contact them re the Master Builder warranty? If so, were they happy to fix all issues? I heard that Woodridge Homes, for example, are pretty bad at communication, and you have to chase them if there are any issues with their new built house.

Comment

Originally posted by Lenaaz View Post
              Can you please tell me whether you had any other issues with your house built by them? We are looking to buy our first home in Churton Park/Grenada Village, and most of the properties are built by Russell Properties there. All their houses look very standard to us.

Is there anything we should be aware of or pay attention to?

Did you ever have to contact them re the Master Builder warranty? If so, were they happy to fix all issues? I heard that Woodridge Homes, for example, are pretty bad at communication, and you have to chase them if there are any issues with their new built house.
              You are welcome to come and have a look. Send me a PM

Comment

Any luck?

WTF - are you saying you can not remove the stains?

cheers,

Donna
                Email Sign Up - New Discussions, Monthly Newsletter, About PropertyTalk

BusinessBlogs - the best business articles are found here

Comment

Working...
                X