Turning Email Notices On/Off

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello, Lorenzo here.

You can change your default subscription setting in your user control panel. Go here:

Then under Messaging & Notifications, change the option in Default Thread Subscription mode to Do Not Subscribe.
    MagnetiCat.com

Comment

Awesome thanks!

Comment

Lorenzo,

Presuming that Bobsyouruncle succeeds, this time, why was he previously getting this error message?
        Bobsyouruncle, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
        2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Comment

All fixed now Perry thank you!

Comment

I used to get these emails, then didn't come on to the forum for a while. When I came back on, I didn't get these emails and missed them. I just checked my preferences as per above, and it's set to getting the emails instantly.

So why did they stop coming? They came to my Inbox, not my junkmail, so it's not likely to be a spam filtering thing.
            My blog. From personal experience.
            http://statehousinginnz.wordpress.com/

Comment

I don't have any idea regarding the forum software, but
              have you checked at your ISP mail server level, where
              there is usually a SPAM filter and box?

Comment

It's likely to be a spam filter with the ISP. There was a big thing with xtra, yahoo and hotmail around that time.

cheers,

donna
                Email Sign Up - New Discussions, Monthly Newsletter, About PropertyTalk

BusinessBlogs - the best business articles are found here

Comment

I am also trying to unsubscribe from emails and change my email address and keep getting this message when I try to edit my details..... HELP ME!!! The emails are driving me loopy!

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
                  If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Comment

You probably didn't have enough privileges - as I see you are a 'freshie'. You will need to follow the exact instructions mentioned on the earlier page as in:

You can change your default subscription setting in your user control panel. Go here:

http://www.propertytalk.com/forum/pr...do=editoptions

Then under Messaging & Notifications, change the option in Default Thread Subscription mode to Do Not Subscribe.
                    cheers,

Donna
                    Email Sign Up - New Discussions, Monthly Newsletter, About PropertyTalk

BusinessBlogs - the best business articles are found here

Comment

Working...
                    X