Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Property Management recommendations

Hi All,

I have two properties in Christchurch, one already rented privately and managed by us and our home but I am about to move to Nelson so want recommendations for reliable property agents, please? Also, is it worth considering continuing to manage ourselves from distance? Does anyone on here do that and if so, how do you go about it?

Thanks

mark

I would say managing two Christchurch tenants from Nelson would be fine

Comment

Me (malmfc)

www.3888444.co.nz
      Facebook Page

Comment

We know many private landlords who manage effectively from a distance.
        However if do you choose to continue managing yourself, please keep in mind regular inspections. This is the first thing that seems to slip.

Keys would be a good choice.
        Rentex Limited Property Management - Est. 1988

Comment

With all that is happening with tenants and P I would have someone else manage them, especially your family home as that's an emotional attachment. Keys is offering $400 worth of freebies for new owners and he is a fountain of knowledge on all things relative to property, tenants, TA etc (that I have read anyway) so I would speak to him.

Comment

Has anyone employed a property manager ?

If so what sort of salary did you pay them and did you pay them commission on new leasings?

Comment

I second Keys.

Comment

A third vote for Keys - he knows his stuff & is an IPMA member (so you know he's got integrity!)

Comment

Working...
                X