Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Want to invest in Thailand?

Hello Forum,
    Me and my business partner have secured a deal with UKs leading property developer, Winston Gale, to be real estates agents for his new luxury apartments being built in Pattaya, Thailand.

The Riviera Wongamat Beach is developed by The Riviera Group, owned by Mr. Winston Gale, a private UK developer. He has previous projects in The UK from the house building to mix-used renovations. In Thailand, Founder and Co-Developer of The Palm Wongamat.
    The Riviera Wongamat is located in Pattaya's prime location - Wongamat Beach, Naklua Soi 16, the prime location of Pattaya, serene and peaceful area with white sand Wongamat beach.
    If youre interested in checking them out or know a person willing to buy sea facing property message me. Also any real estate investors that are keen to partner with us - message me. If any existing real estate agents wants to be a sub contractor and help us sell these with us we will happily talk to you.
    Regards

Please like our facebook page and message us for more information! Copy and paste the following link:

facebook.com/Pattaya-Luxury-Apartments-645958088876757/

Comment

I don’t think Thailand is Asia’s best place to invest. Some people enjoy the country’s lifestyle. Authorities in Thailand want assets in the country for both personal and financial reasons. Perhaps they want a second home more than an investment.

Most foreigners invest in Thailand though one of two ways: either buying property or stocks, although there are less traditional assets too. None of these methods require living in the country, but there’s several important things to keep in mind.

I am interested in Condo projects. Condos in Thailand can be legally owned by foreigners with the title in their own name. But there are a few restrictions and rules which must be followed.

Comment

Working...
      X