Header Ad Module

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Management business- Growth Suggestions?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Management business- Growth Suggestions?

Hello everyone,

After managing my owns rentals for some years, I recently decided to start a management company, Ease Property Management - Leasewitheasepm.com and we are based out out Utah. I currently have 22 units to manage for clients, and my goal is to grow that to around 75-100 in the next year or two. I have seen some good success with a dialed in google adwords campaign, but I am wondering what else has worked for you to grow your business.

Any feedback is much appreciated!

Landon

From experience I can say that staff selection is the biggest factor. It might take a year or two to show up a bad one, so keep your finger on the pulse with arrears reports, rent review reports, lease renewal reports and vacancy reports. If you manage your managers well, the properties will come.
    Depending on how big your focus area is, signage and attending as many local meetings and events works well.

Comment

All the best for your new initiative. I am also a property investor in Illinois.

Comment

As an Experienced Rental Property Management company agent, I suggest, one of the key responsibilities is to manage tenants and ensure that rents are received on time. Other important responsibilities include property maintenance and arranging emergency repairs. You definitely know about tax laws and local property rules. The ability to manage budgets and keeping excellent business records are an important part of being a successful property manager.

Comment

Originally posted by Melissa DeFore View Post
          As an Experienced Rental Property Management company agent, I suggest, one of the key responsibilities is to manage tenants and ensure that rents are received on time. Other important responsibilities include property maintenance and arranging emergency repairs. You definitely know about tax laws and local property rules. The ability to manage budgets and keeping excellent business records are an important part of being a successful property manager.

Thanks for advice. It's really important for everyone

Comment

Hi,
            Here are some tips for which will be helpful in the growth of property management business:-
            Productized Rental Reports
            Lead Nurturing
            Calling for Rent by Owner
            Create a solid marketing plan
            Join Local Organizations
            Thanks!!

Comment

Working...
            X