Which area in Pukekohe is better area

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which area in Pukekohe is better area

Anyone know which are the better areas in Pukekohe for investment? I am thinking of buying an investment property around $350K. How's the rental market in this area?

Hello Andrew

Im a Business Development Manager with Professionals in Pukekohe. We are number one for two years straight for Property Management for Rental properties in Pukekohe. We also have the largest portfolio of rental properties and potential tenants waiting for homes to be listed.
    Im happy to discuss with you any details or questions you may have in regards to having an property investment.
    Local information is extremely valuable and Im only too happy to help you.
    My contact details are 021 404 189. Please give me a call and we can go from there.
    I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Comment

Originally posted by Corina Paveluc View Post
      I look forward to hearing from you soon.
      You haven't answered the question really

Comment

Stay away from some parts of West puke, south and east are pretty good, I have a rental there and have had no issues tenanting the property.

FH
        "DEBT BECOMES IRRELEVANT WITH INFLATION".

Comment

I have property in the north of Pukekohe town.

That area seems to be on the up. There are new housing developments on the edge of town, and values seem to be on the rise.

Looking around the CBD there are a number of beauty salons and coffee shops, which would indicate the the population is now wealthy enough to sustain a sufficent number of 'kept wives' that make these businesses viable - always a good sign.

I assess Pukekohe as on its way to becoming a viable satelite town to the southern Auckland buiness hub.

Comment

Originally posted by flyernzl View Post
            I have property in the north of Pukekohe town.

That area seems to be on the up. There are new housing developments on the edge of town, and values seem to be on the rise.

Looking around the CBD there are a number of beauty salons and coffee shops, which would indicate the the population is now wealthy enough to sustain a sufficent number of 'kept wives' that make these businesses viable - always a good sign.

I assess Pukekohe as on its way to becoming a viable satelite town to the southern Auckland buiness hub.
            I agree, its a lovely place to visit/live. I chose to buy the rental their based on this and the obvious cashflow.

FH
            "DEBT BECOMES IRRELEVANT WITH INFLATION".

Comment

Hello there, which areas will you recommend? How about areas in Putamahoe and Paerata?

Comment

Working...
              X