Speculation!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Speculation!!

I am looking for a low cost place to invest and hoping for something with good yields +potential for growth. I'm thinking either Dunedin or Blenheim. Dunedin because we already have a rental there that serves is quite well and Blenheim because yields appear good, I go there quite often and it's a beautiful place, I can imagine it has great growth potential. Another reason I imagine it has good growth potential is because of the recent TPPA deal- the wine industry definitely came up on top and should be set to boom-which means Blenheim should be set to boom too. What does everyone think?

Blenheim is a great town but I would go Dunedin because of the university and larger size of the town. I think it should be easy to find a do-up property there and create some good equity.
    Free online Property Investment Course from iFindProperty, a residential investment property agency.

Comment

Dunedin is certainly going up although it started to move later than other centers. We're finding it harder to secure deals for clients and there is a lot of out of town investment.
      Free online Property Investment Course from iFindProperty, a residential investment property agency.

Comment

Working...
      X