Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Victoria Key in Omokoroa

Hi All,
    I just joined today after finding some interesting threads I wanted to read. I want to give people who can't afford a good home or investment in this very strong property market an affordable and extremely good value for money option with my development in Omokoroa called Victoria Key. With 24 units currently built and 43 more to come this is a lifestyle village worth a look. Gated community, large 3 bed 2 bath townhouses in stage 2 now selling and these are designed and built to a very high specification. German engineered kitchen, tiled shower, double bowl vanity, raked ceilings, fully maintained gardens and lawns, pool and common room/bbq area and so on. Not to mention walk to beach, golf course and shopping centre and starting from just $500,000 for house and land. 15 mins drive to Tauranga, water views and so much more, check it out through Remax, Trademe or at victoriakey.co.nz you won't be disappointed. Any questions or Enquiry's just ask. Thanks Wayne

Western Bay Council are building 200 affordable homes in Omokoroa, planning to be at the $350,000 to $450,000 mark. http://www.nzherald.co.nz/bay-of-ple...ectid=11523911

Comment

Yes I have read the article. Not sure when it will take place or exactly where but I can tell you it is not where my development is. I am located between Omokoroa Rd and Hamurana rd which is quite close to the point. Prices here are quite high in general terms which is why what I am offering is such good value. The location, size and specification is very different to what will be offered with the affordable housing scheme if it goes ahead.

Comment

Working...
      X