• Login:
Welcome, Register Here
follow PropertyTalk on facebook follow PropertyTalk on twitter Newsletter follow PropertyTalk on LinkedIn follow PropertyTalk on facebook
Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Fantastic info Graeme. Have been following your other thread keenly and it has definitely opened my eyes to another perspective.

Quote Originally Posted by Jerk View Post
    Fantastic info Graeme. Have been following your other thread keenly and it has definitely opened my eyes to another perspective.
    I won't say thanks Jerk as it wouldn't sound that great - so thanks

Really enjoyed these posts Graeme.

I still have a lot to learn and these have been really informative.

Cheers,
    Brian

Quote Originally Posted by Kirwee View Post
    Really enjoyed these posts Graeme.

I still have a lot to learn and these have been really informative.

Cheers,
    Brian
    Thanks Brian,
    I've cleared the messages again if you still want to PM me, thanks.

Hi Graeme,

Thanks for taking the time to write and provide these articles. They've been of help and I always look forward to your posts.

Best,

Tom

Thanks Tom

Hi Orion

I find your posts very interesting and unique, you have a very strong mindset and I relate to your post on many levels. I am new to property investing but I enjoy it and I look forward to more houses in my future.

Thanks Midlife Investor, glad you enjoyed them.
    Will have another one done in the next few days.

Great I look forward to reading it. I am very determined to achieve financial stability with my investment properties although I work I enjoy it still and it makes me happy to work and grow my properties as a result. I do not need them to provide cashflow currently so they only need to cover P&I mortgage and expenses, which overall they do. I am super keen to learn from the experts in this industry and I love to gain as much knowledge as I can especially in building up strong solid foundation. However I know what feels right and what doesn't so I use my gut feeling to when seeking information. I often find that people tend to follow others because everyone is doing it that way or investing in that area instead of it sticking to what their overall plan is, or referring back to their rules. Easy to fall into this mindset thou and often easier path. That way when it doesn't work out they can blame the industry, tenants or banks, instead of themselves, and finding the learning/s. Investing to me is a lifestyle and I enjoy it, this allows it to be easy and down stream and rarely stressful.

Quote Originally Posted by Midlife investor View Post
    Great I look forward to reading it. I am very determined to achieve financial stability with my investment properties although I work I enjoy it still and it makes me happy to work and grow my properties as a result. I do not need them to provide cashflow currently so they only need to cover P&I mortgage and expenses, which overall they do. I am super keen to learn from the experts in this industry and I love to gain as much knowledge as I can especially in building up strong solid foundation. However I know what feels right and what doesn't so I use my gut feeling to when seeking information. I often find that people tend to follow others because everyone is doing it that way or investing in that area instead of it sticking to what their overall plan is, or referring back to their rules. Easy to fall into this mindset thou and often easier path. That way when it doesn't work out they can blame the industry, tenants or banks, instead of themselves, and finding the learning/s. Investing to me is a lifestyle and I enjoy it, this allows it to be easy and down stream and rarely stressful.
    Great to hear, well said - especially the down-stream part
    When you say you use your gut instinct, often I've found it not so reliable (as it is more of a fear thing) as intuition which is from a different place - more of a knowing.

Thread Information