Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

George W Bush was a clown dressed in a suit.

Trump is way smarter than GWB.

Comment

In some polls Trump is getting over 40 percent I didn't see this coming. What does it say about Americans -he's definitely resonating with them. I hope this means Clinton will get her chance to be President - she is the most qualified by a long shot.

cheers,

Donna
      Email Sign Up - New Discussions, Monthly Newsletter, About PropertyTalk

BusinessBlogs - the best business articles are found here

Comment

If this carries on I think you will get your wish Donna.
        Surely people can't be silly enough to go all the way with Trump?
        God help the USA.

Comment

Originally posted by Wayne View Post
          Surely people can't be silly enough to go all the way with Trump?
          God help the USA.
          If Trump is elected, it's the rest of us I worry about!
          You can find me at: Energise Web Design

Comment

In a face off between Trump and Clinton - she was ahead 52 to 48 - so it will be close but it's a year away and a lot can happen between now and then aye.

Comment

Well the Americans are basically a bunch of gun toting nut jobs, so I wouldn't be surprised if they choose Trump to be their president.

He's actually quite intelligent I reckon and is just saying all this nonsense, because the more he does it, the more popular he gets...
              Squadly dinky do!

Comment

Originally posted by Davo36 View Post
                Well the Americans are basically a bunch of gun toting nut jobs, so I wouldn't be surprised if they choose Trump to be their president.

He's actually quite intelligent I reckon and is just saying all this nonsense, because the more he does it, the more popular he gets...
                Exactly ....just look at Obama ....he come in on the dream of Change yet what have they seen seven years later with so many broken promises
                -One of the classics from Obama

I’m pledging to cut the deficit we inherited in half by the end of my first term in office. This will not be easy. It will require us to make difficult decisions and face challenges we’ve long neglected. But I refuse to leave our children with a debt that they cannot repay – and that means taking responsibility right now, in this administration, for getting our spending under control.”

The truth ...the US debt tripled under Obama ...

....Clinton will be just be another Obama ....Her role in the destruction of Libya is that of a war criminal.. (the Benghazi lies....!) the funding of Libya Rebels (terrorists) ...the murder of thousands with support of US weapons..IMHO I'd be more worried of her than any of the others.

Trump is the dead opposite to the Clinton/Bush/Obama Camp ....he's funding his only campaign (so no groups to look after once in power like Obama Wall street funders) he doesn't just tow the line and spew the same BS

the most non-PC in the race ... I agree an elected Trump would be a much different beast ...he must go through congress for new laws etc ..so much media hype against him
                he would be a much tamer leader than we see in this race ....

Comment

God help America if Hilary gets in. Would be a disaster. They have had 8 years of crap leadership and dishonesty. They can't afford another 4.

Comment

"Americans can always be counted on to do the right thing

…after they have exhausted all other possibilities"
                    have you defeated them?
                    your demons

Comment

Can we get a fiscally conservative socially liberal person in there please.
                      Free online Property Investment Course from iFindProperty, a residential investment property agency.

Comment

Originally posted by Nick G View Post
                        Can we get a fiscally conservative socially liberal person in there please.
                        Wasn't that what Obama run as ?

Comment

The Trump Train moves on - now the presumptive Republician nominee - God Help America!

cheers,

Donna

Comment

I rather take Trump over Hillary tbh.

Capitalism wins in the end....

Comment

Originally posted by Gary Lin View Post
                              I rather take Trump over Hillary tbh.

Capitalism wins in the end....
                              You would have to be joking!
                              Trump - protectionist capitalism.
                              Imagine him with his finger on the nuclear button.
                              Though it has been said that the best deterent to nuclear war is to have a nutter in control - you don't want to try to bluff them and use logic.
                              Though having 2 nutters in control (Putin and Trump) could be an interesting mix.

Trump won't win anyway!

Comment

the economist

pointed out a week ago that to win

the republicans would need to swing quite a few democrat states by a LARGE amount

problem is

trump justhas no appeal to 95% of democrats

never has

his supporters are just the republican party eating itself

to swing democrats in large enough numbers

he'd need to offer something lots of them want

like bernie for vp

that'd shake things up

but trump's policies are so so different from bernie's

it's hard to see how they could ever work together

or that their supporters would ever believe they could

bernie quote
                                “on her worst day Hillary Clinton will be an infinitely better candidate and president than the Republican candidate on his best day.”
                                Last edited by eri; 04-05-2016, 05:59 PM.
                                have you defeated them?
                                your demons

Comment

Working...
                                X