This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Wayne View Post
    The source of the 3 million illegal voters is from a study done a while back...
    Yeah it was from a site called InfoWars... total tin foil hat types - https://www.dailykos.com/story/2017/...ed-by-InfoWars
    You can find me at: Energise Web Design

Comment

• I just can't say how impressed I am with this government so far.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bobsyouruncle View Post
        I just can't say how impressed I am with this government so far.
        http://www.stuff.co.nz/world/america...-General-Yates
        I know what your mean.
        Mostly on the grounds of getting stuff done.
        But I've got a nagging feeling that to every action there is an equal but opposite reaction.
        He's going to have to deal with everyone else also breaking the customs that he has broken.
        Long shot but... the second American Civil War, they have enough guns for it.
        One for every person according to a prox stats.
        Last edited by McDuck; 31-01-2017, 08:38 PM.

Comment

• Yep you could be right McD. Americans are prone to not suffering the consequences of their own actions. However one hopes that as their numbers improve economically some sense of responsibility will arise and things will calm down.
          When I lived in the States I could not believe how rabid they are politically. A truly weird lot.

Comment

• Trump is doing what he said he'd do - said one commentator.

I can understand how that's a little frightening for some people.

They are not used to politicians doing that.

Comment

• America might deny globalism but globalism will not care.

Cat. Bag. Out. Declaring an end to the war on coal helps little when solar and battery technology are doubling in technology and halving in cost every odd year.

All the US is doing is accelerating the transfer of wealth elsewhere, and deluding themselves that by regulating abortions that they are making a stand.
              Free online Property Investment Course from iFindProperty, a residential investment property agency.

Comment

• I think preventing thousands of murders annually is always a good thing Nick. As is fixing a broken system that allows foreigners to come and murder your own people.
                So far he's batting at 100%.

Comment

• Originally posted by drelly View Post
                  Yeah it was from a site called InfoWars... total tin foil hat types - https://www.dailykos.com/story/2017/...ed-by-InfoWars
                  InfoWars is a great site and they were all the way right behind Trump & exposing the Godfather of the Left "George Soros" with his dirty tactics. However liberal leftys hate the site as its too much realism for them - they just cant handle it. Try Miley Cyrus web page drelly its much more down your avenue - she hasn't left America yet as she promised she would if Trump got in.

Comment

• It's just another shi**y site taking one side of the argument.

"Hypocrite liberals love walls when they approve of them” is not useful, but I guess it made you smile at racism. Your God is cool with that huh?
                    Free online Property Investment Course from iFindProperty, a residential investment property agency.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nick G View Post
                      It's just another shi**y site taking one side of the argument.

"Hypocrite liberals love walls when they approve of them” is not useful, but I guess it made you smile at racism. Your God is cool with that huh?

FYI Islam is not a race. Let me guess you love Obama? You'll realize in time you will be red-faced to ever admit it - Obama will go down as the worst president in US history; you want racism and insanity look no further than Barrack Husein Obama:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y0F6jGenEuU

Trump promised to ""Drain the swamp"" and so far he's making great progress, but the mess Obama left behind its not an easy job especially when the MSM are LIARS & against you.
                      Last edited by mrsaneperson; 02-02-2017, 02:02 AM.

Comment

• Didn't really rate Obama, you don't have to be a lefty to dislike what is going on right now.

Also this. Infowars is apparently about as real as The Onion.
                        Last edited by Nick G; 02-02-2017, 07:15 AM.

Comment

• Makes me laugh when people say "he's doing what he said he was going to do"... as if the stupidity of his actions is somehow outweighed by him doing the stupid thing he said he would do.
                          You can find me at: Energise Web Design

Comment

• Nothing stupid yet.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bobsyouruncle View Post
                              Nothing stupid yet.
                              I suppose it depends on how you define stupid Dean. Personally I think your comment is stupid.

An enraged Donald Trump reportedly blasted Malcolm Turnbull during their phone call on the weekend and abruptly hung up on him.

Comment

• A five-year-old boy who was handcuffed and detained for five hours at a US airport could have been a threat to America, the White House said.

The schoolboy was allegedly handcuffed and separated from his mother after he was deemed as a possible threat.

The boy who was identified by Senator Chris Van Hollen as a US citizen who lives in Maryland.

http://www.stuff.co.nz/world/americas/89022692/boy-handcuffed-at-us-border-a-security-threat--white-house

looks
                                pretty stupid to me
                                Last edited by eri; 02-02-2017, 04:31 PM.
                                have you defeated them?
                                your demons

Comment

Working...
                                X