Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Considering 100,000 christians are murdered every year, many in islamic nations, Trump is right on the money protecting his country. Top guy so far, just fabulous. And repealing Dodd Frank, wow that is so exciting for us investors.
    Last edited by Bobsyouruncle; 06-02-2017, 02:06 PM.

Comment

• How many Christians are murdered by Muslims in the USA?
      You can find me at: Energise Web Design

Comment

• Originally posted by drelly View Post
        How many Christians are murdered by Muslims in the USA?
        Wasn't it that whole twin towers thing that kicked this off.?
        Then the Yanks got po'ed that some countries were sheltering the group.
        And before that wasn't it about oil and El mustachIo..invading a US supplier.

So..short story..cars...oil...Arabs..invasion..oops created rebels..Jets hit US buildings..revenge..hiding ..huting..woops created terrorists...kidnappings..air travel becomes a pain...everyone that looks Arabic becomes a potential terrorist.

Comment

So you couldn't find anything false in that article and you're having a rant about it being anti-trump?

Suuuuure... we can tell by all the leaks out of the White House, the way the security services are totally behind him and how the military are leaking details of his tactical f*ck-up that killed a heap of civilians and one of his own Seals.

No problem... let's compare photos at the same time then... http://www.reuters.com/article/us-us...-idUSKBN1572VU
          White House Press Secretary Sean Spicer’s assertion that the National Mall was "full when the president took the Oath of Office" is demonstrably false.

The controversy began on Saturday when Trump claimed the media had misrepresented the number of people attending his inauguration.

Edit: The Trump Swearing in ceremony was scheduled for 11.30am EST - (SOURCE) actually happening about noon (SOURCE) and the 2009 Obama swearing in was around noon - (SOURCE)

You're not paying attention again... that is totally irrelevant to what we were discussing, which was the ability of a religious employer to discriminate against someone not of their own religion within the USA.

I am paying great attention, the information i posted is all very relevant Drelly ,you're willing to rally & rant against a harmless 30 minute weekly Bible lesson in a local primary school but have your head buried in sand regarding the gross threat radical Islam is to our lives & the world. This is what i mean regarding perspective ,you have none. Regarding the right to not employ someone of a particular faith - if the follower of that faiths religion told them to kill or subvert all others who were not of their following then i would have every right to not employ someone of that temperament. That is what Islam tells its followers ,the Jihadists are simply carrying out the commands given to them by the Koran.
          The articles on Trump from virtually all MSM are profoundly anti-Trump .I find this very disconcerting; so should you if you have the right amount of moderate perspective. I am not against reading anti-Trump articles, by any means ,its healthy to have opposing opinion but the fact is no western Mainstream News Media has run any positives.
          If that does not strike you as grossly strange when almost 50% of the electoral votes in America voted for him, then you're feeding the unbalanced anti-Trump frenzy. This is a sad indictment on our media who seem only to employ anyone who is salivating anti-Trump grunts. You're fearful of indoctrination for your kids;yet its staring you in the face everytime you pick up the Herald. I have never read so many incessant vitriolic comments against any other president ever. Well they are fast digging their own grave as they create new Trump fans who see through the propaganda & cancel their subscriptions.

There was no white tarp on the field at Obama's inaugural like at Trump's. Gives a completely different appearance.

Comment

• How many Christians are murdered by Muslims in the USA?
            What a stupid question.

Comment

So you couldn't find anything false in that article and you're having a rant about it being anti-trump?

Suuuuure... we can tell by all the leaks out of the White House, the way the security services are totally behind him and how the military are leaking details of his tactical f*ck-up that killed a heap of civilians and one of his own Seals.

No problem... let's compare photos at the same time then... http://www.reuters.com/article/us-us...-idUSKBN1572VU
              White House Press Secretary Sean Spicer’s assertion that the National Mall was "full when the president took the Oath of Office" is demonstrably false.

The controversy began on Saturday when Trump claimed the media had misrepresented the number of people attending his inauguration.

Edit: The Trump Swearing in ceremony was scheduled for 11.30am EST - (SOURCE) actually happening about noon (SOURCE) and the 2009 Obama swearing in was around noon - (SOURCE)

SA.

Well we know CNN lied about Hillarys crowd attendance - very small compared to Trumps - as they also did regarding the pre-election opinion poll results constantly broadcasting lies saying Trump didn't have a chance winning the election. Summing it up regarding the crowd size Dave, again CNN took these pictures around 8am when they did the crowd comparison to Obama's. Take a squiz:

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

Working...
              X