Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Final debate on in a few hours. What is Trump going to do this time? He has nothing to lose so my guess is he will well and truly chuck his toys out to rile up Hillary who will present her resting b*t^h face as often as she can. One thing is for sure this election has been entertaining.

cheers,

Donna
    Email Sign Up - New Discussions, Monthly Newsletter, About PropertyTalk

BusinessBlogs - the best business articles are found here

Comment

• He's bringing Obamas half brother and a Benghazi deceased's mother to the debate :-)

Comment

• And he lost another debate

Comment

• Originally posted by Wayne View Post
          And he lost another debate
          but stole the show with his undemocratic response to will he accept the outcome (if he loses).

It will be interesting to see if he is under more scrutiny when Clinton gets in. I reckon he will be and may have to retire to special projects.

cheers,

Donna
          Email Sign Up - New Discussions, Monthly Newsletter, About PropertyTalk

BusinessBlogs - the best business articles are found here

Comment

• Originally posted by donna View Post
            but stole the show with his undemocratic response to will he accept the outcome (if he loses).
            He always steals the show!
            When he loses he will huff and puff and blame the 'system' for stealing what is rightfully his but it will end up just so much hot air.
            Many of his supporters will yell 'yeah right' but they aren't big thinkers anyway.

Comment

• American politics is a mystery to the rest of the world and is probably much the same to most USAmericans. For the first time, I listened for a while. Not to all 36 minutes, but what I did hear seemed measured and considered. Interesting times.
              Last edited by donna; 26-10-2016, 03:22 PM.

Comment

• Do Not Watch If You Have Sensitive Ears!

I dimly recall something I heard (in the earlier video clip) was that Trump said he would break up media cartels. That might explain this next video clip.

Please be aware that there is some foul language in this video clip.

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.

Last edited by donna; 26-10-2016, 03:24 PM.

Comment

• I don't think he lost the debate at all.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bobsyouruncle View Post
                    I don't think he lost the debate at all.
                    You may not think so - other do.

Comment

• Originally posted by Perry View Post
                      American politics is a mystery to the rest of the world and is probably much the same to most USAmericans. For the first time, I listened for a while. Not to all 36 minutes, but what I did hear seemed measured and considered. Interesting times.
                      I found the start of that speech very interesting.
                      He talks about a divided society but he is driving a lot of that division with his hate speeches.
                      He is giving it someone to coalesce around.

I agree that he has moments of sanity but only when he sticks to the script.
                      When he starts thinking freely he stops thinking.
                      A man who can be goaded by Tweets is not a man to be President.
                      I love it when he does the 'well he started it' bit - so very grown-up, not!

Comment

• I have only met one trump supporter who is not

a) White
                        b) Against abortion
                        c) Against gun control

When I asked him why as a black person with a wife and a young daughter he would support trump his stance is "anyone but them liberals".

Regardless of how this plays out, and most polls have Hillary well out in front, the GOP has a big problem. They tend to be older, white, less educated, christian and not tolerant of other religions. That demographic is more and more a minority and as conservatives have to keep saying the tired old things to keep the god botherers on their side they will increasingly alienate the rest of the populace, AKA the majority of the voting public.

Its a shame Mitt Romney didn't win the last election he would have been quite good. Even then you could see the cracks start to appear in the GOP with the hoops he had to jump through to rally their troops.
                        Free online Property Investment Course from iFindProperty, a residential investment property agency.

Comment

• That demographic is more and more a minority
                          That's not true.

Both sides have a problem, neither has a credible leader. Go America!

Comment

• Originally posted by Bobsyouruncle View Post
                            Both sides have a problem, neither has a credible leader. Go America!
                            True that - one of the not credible is more credible than the other to be a leader.
                            Sad that out of all the people in the USofA these 2 are the best they can come up with.
                            God help America.

Comment

• Yes almost unbelievable. However if you read any of their memoirs it is a total hell of a job. Nobody who was happy in their own skin would want a bar of it I reckon.
                              Last edited by Perry; 26-10-2016, 06:55 PM. Reason: moderation

Comment

• Not expecting Mr Trump to win unless Mrs Clinton has a health or email meltdown. But don't discount the 'shy tory'. Could be plenty out there who will quietly vote Trump.

Comment

Working...
                                X