How to find asian buyers?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Damap View Post
    Obviously Auckland getting expensive but with low interest rates there is not that big a barrier to entry as people make out. If someone really wants to get on the ladder they can. I know of 3 couples from church all in their 20's on ordinary incomes bought their first homes int he last 3 months.
    There are 500, well 475 to be exact homes price banded under 450K on trademe in Auckland right now.
    But most FHB's these days want a mansion in white collar suburbs, then cry foul when they lose out to greedy investors.
    "DEBT BECOMES IRRELEVANT WITH INFLATION".

Comment

Originally posted by willmushet View Post
      I was wondering if there is any way to contact foreign asian buyers directly?
      Why limit yourself to one continent?

People from the UK, US, Australia, etc are all willing to pay good money too.

Comment

Originally posted by willmushet View Post
        ...before new council unitary plans go ahead next year turning the zoning of the property from Living 2 Environment to large lot as I believe after this change it will be very difficult to subdivide.

Lol = so the new unitary plan for Auckland will make it very difficult to subditive a 2330 m2 section???! go the super city!

Comment

Originally posted by MikeO View Post
          Lol = so the new unitary plan for Auckland will make it very difficult to subditive a 2330 m2 section???! go the super city!
          I'm not sure I understood that part but avoided commenting as I have not bothered to study the unitary plan. I would have thought it would make it easier to subdivide after the unitary plan but I guess I was wrong.
          www.PropertyMinder.co.nz
          # Property Management
          # Ad Hoc Tenancy Services / Rental Inspections / Terminations and Notices

Comment

I have a builder/developer who will be keen to have a chat with you. Welcome to PM me.

Comment

Originally posted by BigDreamer View Post
              I'm not sure I understood that part but avoided commenting as I have not bothered to study the unitary plan. I would have thought it would make it easier to subdivide after the unitary plan but I guess I was wrong.
              Be nice if the OP came back and addressed that question.

Comment

Working...
              X