How to find asian buyers?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to find asian buyers?

I am looking to sell my property which sits on 2330m2 in West Auckland and has the ability to be subdivided. It currently has one older dwelling in the middle which developers would bowl.
    Im looking at selling the property before new council unitary plans go ahead next year turning the zoning of the property from Living 2 Environment to large lot as I believe after this change it will be very difficult to subdivide.

Understanding Asian investors are paying huge amounts for property I was wondering if there is any way to contact foreign asian buyers directly?
    Or should I focus on contacting asian real estate agents in the area my property is in? Do they already have foreign contacts?

Thanks

Asian buyers simply means Asians buying in New Zealand you don't have to "find" them. Just list with a decent agent and watch them come running!

Comment

Find a Chinese looking Barfoot agent from their top 25 list, like Jane and Dragon from Panmure branch
      or James Law from James Law realty

They will have access to plenty rich chinese buyers looking to land bank.

Comment

I hear the local church is a good starting point

Comment

This thread is amusing. I don't think anyone could just finda foreign buyer on their own that easily.

You could either list it privately or contact an agent who has their own contacts.
          www.PropertyMinder.co.nz
          # Property Management
          # Ad Hoc Tenancy Services / Rental Inspections / Terminations and Notices

Comment

Just sell privately with " only Asian buyers need apply"

FH
            "DEBT BECOMES IRRELEVANT WITH INFLATION".

Comment

I find this thread rather ironic given the "foreign investor/buyer" bashing of late. Don't let them buy here...unless it's me selling then I want top dollar and don't give a toss who buys it

Not pointing finger at you willmushet- do what you can to get the best price you can, I'm just pointing out the inconsistencies in the current debates

Craig

Comment

I didn't think there was much debate on here? Bring any and all buyers on surely?

Comment

Pay for some banner advertising on The Great Wall, failing that pay
                  for some banner advertising on skykiwi

Comment

Originally posted by Courham View Post
                    I find this thread rather ironic given the "foreign investor/buyer" bashing of late. Don't let them buy here...unless it's me selling then I want top dollar and don't give a toss who buys it

Not pointing finger at you willmushet- do what you can to get the best price you can, I'm just pointing out the inconsistencies in the current debates
                    I would replace the word ironic with hypocrisy.

Don't we want to sell to the highest bidder regardless of race and nationality? When we buy, don't we want to buy from any race and nationality who offer us the best deal? Our motivation is greed and self-interest, period. Foreign and Chinese buyers were used as scapegoats by politicians and some losers who lose out in the game. Nothing new, just don't get sucked in by their hypocrisy and propaganda.

Comment

One emailer asked me why house sellers should be denied access to all the world’s potential buyers.

My reply included the point that we deny Kiwi employers access to the world’s potential pool of cheap migrants through migration policy.
                      We do so because we have a vision of what we want our society to look like and that vision does not include depressing wages to the lowest level the most desperate foreigner will accept.

In the interests of fostering our particular society we limit the freedom of employers to choose.

The same argument needs to be more rigorously applied to our home sellers who in this case are not seeking someone cheap, but someone expensive – willing to pay the highest price.

Yet just as minimal wages destroys our community so too can sky-high property prices take away a key element of what we want our society to deliver – the ability of a young person to own their own house in the city which more Kiwis want to live in than any other.

Comment

But there is nothing stopping anybody from owning their own home in Auckland. It just may not be in Remuera.....

Comment

Originally posted by Damap View Post
                          But there is nothing stopping anybody from owning their own home in Auckland. It just may not be in Remuera.....
                          Income might do it?
                          Or lack thereof.

Comment

Originally posted by Wayne View Post
                            Income might do it?
                            Or lack thereof.
                            Pfft.
                            Obviously all they need is an ace property finder.

Comment

Obviously Auckland getting expensive but with low interest rates there is not that big a barrier to entry as people make out. If someone really wants to get on the ladder they can. I know of 3 couples from church all in their 20's on ordinary incomes bought their first homes int he last 3 months.
                              There are 500, well 475 to be exact homes price banded under 450K on trademe in Auckland right now.

Comment

Working...
                              X