Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Open homes can be dangerous, even fatal

Man Shot During Home Showing

http://realtormag.realtor.org/daily-news/2015/03/02/man-shot-killed-during-home-showing#sf7756357

My buyer was effectively "shot" last night at my auction.

Fat nutty neighbour came accross from next door talking incredibly loud completely dising my house and grabbing someone (the one guy, the only cashed up one, who really wanted the house).
    And yelling in their face about imaginery building being erected and completely shutting out the view, how the indians (they are actually chinese) making a complete mess out of the neighbourhood and then talking through the auction when my auctioneer was in full flow.

Another shooting in the vicinity, could likely be on the cards.

Comment

Originally posted by Bluekiwi View Post
      Fat nutty neighbour came accross from next door talking incredibly loud completely dising my house and grabbing someone (the one guy, the only cashed up one, who really wanted the house).
      And yelling in their face about imaginery building being erected and completely shutting out the view, how the indians (they are actually chinese) making a complete mess out of the neighbourhood and then talking through the auction when my auctioneer was in full flow.
      I wonder what the fat guy's hourly rate is, I want to hire him for my next auction!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Gary Lin View Post
        I wonder what the fat guy's hourly rate is, I want to hire him for my next auction!!!
        You better book him quick then.

Comment

People seems to have very less tolerance now.

Comment

Working...
          X