Header Ad Module

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Drug Scandal .... is the development market that bad ??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Drug Scandal .... is the development market that bad ??

Anyone care to speculate on the developers 'pinged' in yesterdays bust along with the sports/tv stars ?

I hear rumour of seriously 'bigfish' ....

FZ

Dont know who the developer is but this link refers to the personalities:

Comment

I am not really caring too much about these charges but more importantly about this name suppression crap. Even more to the point, the favouritism shown towards some people. There should be one rule for everyone.

The rugby player a few months back that assaulted a female for example.
      IMHO, this guy should have been named as soon as he was found guilty. He should have to face up to the same embarrassment (and a butt whipping) that any one else would. The same for these guys in the news at the moment.

If they plead guilty or are found guilty, name them.

Regards,
      Marcus.

Comment

I agree Marcus,

Once you are found guilty, Name suppression should be lifted automatically unless it is there to protect the victim (ie. child abuse). In some situations, the shame is probably worst (ie. a better deterant) for the offender than the punishment.

I am more interested in find out, rather than knowing. It is like when you try to catch a fly. Is isn't until you actually catch it that you start to wonder why you were trying in the first place.

CJ

Comment

Working...
        X