Banner ads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Banner ads

I hate these anonymous banner ads. Are they too embarrassed (spelling?) to identify themselves that they have to force you to sign up to find out who it even is.
    OR am I just being petty?

Ha ha - umm now that's called advertising...so yes you're being 'petty' as you called it.

cheers,

Donna
    Email Sign Up - New Discussions, Monthly Newsletter, About PropertyTalk

BusinessBlogs - the best business articles are found here

Comment

...plus look harder you do find out who it is before you sign up!

cheers,

Donna

Comment

Sorry Donna your opinion doesn't count as you get paid to place them :-)

Comment

haha - actually no I don't personally get paid for them. All $$ is sucked up in PropertyTalk running costs. To actually make $$ from banner advertising we'd need to look like Trafalgar Sq. with pop ups - template themes - you name it we'd need it! So dare I say it - be thankful we're not focussed on making $$ from it.

cheers,

Donna

Comment

I like that I see ads in Japanese. The web follows me everywhere. Ongoing costs for this site must be high given the traffic levels.
            Free online Property Investment Course from iFindProperty, a residential investment property agency.

Comment

I don't actually see them Dean - I had to look to see what you were on about.

One of the issues with banners and pop-ups is that many get conditioned to not notice them at all - I certainly don't see them at all now.
              Then, of course, there is Firefox with ad blocking and they just aren't there.

I vote you are just being petty.

Comment

Wasn't there a time when Dean had ads on PT?
                DFTBA

Comment

Working...
                X