Reasonably Priced Christchurch Fencing Contractor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reasonably Priced Christchurch Fencing Contractor

Hi guys. Our neighbours & ourselves need to have our boundary fence dismantled, taken away & rebuilt. The cheapest quote I've had is approx $2700. This is for a 30 metre standard timber fence. Broken down quote is $65 a metre for new fence & $25 a metre for old fence to be dismantled and taken away. I also had another quote for $2900. Are these good prices? Can anyone recommend anyone in the Christchurch region? Really appreciate anyone's help out there.

rule of thumb here for a 6ft fence is $100 a meter plus grabsnatch tax, plus getting rid of whats there, your quote sounds cheap and given the amount of work going on in ChCh i doubt you will find a cheap anything

Comment

Thank you for that. So actually the 2 quotes are actually $3700 but in saying that they are also dismantling the existing fence, disposing of it and replacing with new fence. We're dividing it with neighbours so I'm pretty happy with that.

Comment

Originally posted by jimO View Post
        rule of thumb here for a 6ft fence is $100 a meter plus grabsnatch tax, plus getting rid of whats there, your quote sounds cheap and given the amount of work going on in ChCh i doubt you will find a cheap anything
        Now there is a man that knows about supply and demand - you are so right.

$8300 quoted to paint inside of a flat lololloll

Comment

Yep supply & demand. Managed to find a company that will do a 30 metre fence 6 foot high for $3700. This includes dismantling old fence and taking away and building new fence with concrete posts etc. We're very happy with this. Pro Fence is the business based in Burwood.

Comment

Is this inclusive of materials ??

Comment

that pricing quote was 2015... I'm guessing things have moved a bit since then.

Comment

Working...
              X