Investing in SEO?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Investing in SEO?

The property niche is probably the most competitive one and I am wondering if there is a way to compete there at all.

I think I've found the right people to help me but the competition consists of long-established, popular brands, and I doubt there is any way besides paid search.

Are there any SEO threads on the PT, with more information about competing in the following niches: real estate, property rental, property investment, etc.?

Is there anyone who has a great website that ranks well in Google and gets real leads? Please share, because I need to research further if it is worth it to invest in better, more "Google-friendly" website.

I have an SEO client who ranks up on page 1 for multiple property-related keywords. Click the property management link in my signature.
    Last edited by drelly; 12-09-2014, 09:52 AM.
    You can find me at: Energise Web Design

Comment

Hi Derek, Have you tried doing a keyword research and competition analysis? This is the first step you can assess whether SEO will be helpful to you or not.

Comment

Thanks to both of you!

My question above was pretty dull, I guess...

Of course I will start with the basics - keyword research, competition analysis, and finally cost analysis for the website development, and whether I can provide the web content to beat the competition.

It is better to think first before starting a thread.

Comment

Working...
        X