Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Income Education?

Hi there everyone,

Has anyone had any experience with Income Education? They claim to provide training for investing in real estate in the USA (Taking advantage of their crashing market). They get you to come along to three day courses (of which I think the first is free then any more cost fees). My in laws have become involved in this program and have so far I am guessing they have invested around $1500 each in it!

The next course in three weeks is actually on the Gold Coast so they are flying there for this three day course!

It sounds very suspicious to my husband and I and although we have tried to talk to them about it, they are very secretive about it and won't tell us anything about it any more.

I have searched the web for feedback regarding this company and have not found anything besides "It sound's like a scam" and of course their official website which clearly states "we will not be held responsible for fraud" so yes... not exactly great.

Has anyone had any experience or heard anything about this company? We don't know how to approach the situation as we know they are desperate to save money for their retirement.

Thank you

Tammy B

Consult your in laws

Originally posted by thetammyb View Post
    Hi there everyone,

Has anyone had any experience with Income Education? They claim to provide training for investing in real estate in the USA (Taking advantage of their crashing market). They get you to come along to three day courses (of which I think the first is free then any more cost fees). My in laws have become involved in this program and have so far I am guessing they have invested around $1500 each in it!

The next course in three weeks is actually on the Gold Coast so they are flying there for this three day course!

It sounds very suspicious to my husband and I and although we have tried to talk to them about it, they are very secretive about it and won't tell us anything about it any more.

I have searched the web for feedback regarding this company and have not found anything besides "It sound's like a scam" and of course their official website which clearly states "we will not be held responsible for fraud" so yes... not exactly great.

Has anyone had any experience or heard anything about this company? We don't know how to approach the situation as we know they are desperate to save money for their retirement.

Thank you

Tammy B
    Real estate business is all about the game of experience and the way you handle it with time. I dont think that a company can teach you how to invest in property coz no company can know about each and every place. You should be very careful and try to consult your in laws and they what will happen will happen.
    Take care.

Comment

Working...
    X