X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gary Lin View Post
    Onehunga, just need to pay more for it.
    Originally posted by AMR View Post
    Yes, Option 4 of the East-West link connects SH20 from Mangere through Mangere East / Otara to SH1. All the other options are around Onehunga (Nielsen St Area). I remember Option 4 causing a massive outcry and Len Brown asking NZTA to take it off the table, but now the question is what will his successor do.
    So, which one is pushing through? Option 4 or the Onehunga area?

Comment

Thanks everyone. Amazing insights !!

Now where in South Auckland is the bang for the buck? What should I be expecting to pay for a 3 beddy on at least a 600m2 section in Papatoetoe?

How about Takanini? no one suggested it. The yield (without any additional improvment) appears to be the best in Takanini at the moment. What is the cache there?

Comment

Bang for buck in terms of yield and growth and lower price point you can't beat Papakura.

Comment

Anywhere within reason is ok, As long as the neighbourhood is ok, for example in Mangere there are some areas you wouldn't buy in and others you should have no problems. Just do your research and talk to a good PM about the area. Get 7% + if ya can, we have found a couple, but yes is harder than it was.
          To Sell or Buy Investment Property contact us. 0800 NZ PROPERTY or 021 402990
          www.propertyventures.co.nz
          *New* Check out our weekly free property show http://propertyventures.co.nz/podcast

Comment

at Puff: it's reassuring that you found something 7%+

Comment

Originally posted by Property-Manager-Auckland View Post
              Hi,

As as close to Auckland as possible....I would go for Favona and Mangere (other side of MT Mangere) as Mangere bridge is very expensive.

Get in while you can it's about to go gang busters

Hi So like Kamaka road? thanks for your help. Is there a cell phone number that i can talk with you directly for some advice? cheers

Comment

South of auckland? Palmerston North would be my pick. Safe with median price less than the fhb price cap of 300k for that region and good yields for the decent tennants you can get there (300+ a week for a 3 bed costing low 200s). Nz dairy farming very strong in this region also.

And if you look at the number of properties for sale per population you will see Palmerston north has less for sale (i.e more of a supply demand imbalance) than auckland even.

Price rises last cycle lagged auckland there by approx 2-3 years, with 20% pa growth during the later part of the cycle in 2004-2007 compared to around 10% or less in auck over that same period.
                Last edited by marklowes; 31-03-2014, 12:17 AM.

Comment

Working...
                X