Header Ad Module

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NZ needs a property manager like this one!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NZ needs a property manager like this one!

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Would hire her to manage my properties any day

She's terrible. Her USP is simple, provoke the mess and conflict, then make a lot of noise about how good she is at cleaning it up.

Comment

That's reality-TV-level bad.

Comment

Goodness looks like a clone. However I do not push people around. When people push me I call the police and get them arrested for assault. I do not lose my temper like her either (well not often). When I had nasty stuff posted by my tenants on line I confronted more than one of them. The comments were pulled that day. When the police tried to tell me I was not able to evict someone I reported them and they backed off. I also got a written apology and a cup of tea from them. It is possible to handle difficult non paying tenants. The minute your temper goes up your brain stops working well. It is time to go and have a cup of coffee. How come she did not have a camera in her hand.

Comment

you want a property manager who doesn't check references properly, and sources tenants who miss rent from day one?
          Not me.
          Good to be tough and take no prisoners, but I didn't see any negotiation skills there, I reckon a lady like that would almost create negative reactions/issues.
          Written by one of the team at http://www.chasepropertymanagement.co.nz/

Comment

They must have some lax laws (especially around tenancy) in Australia to allow her to practice like that...

Comment

Originally posted by td91 View Post
              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=njKNh8GpOaA

Would hire her to manage my properties any day
              You know you've made it in Australia when you appear on Today Tonight. Back in more civilised land.....

She is a meglamanic sicko. She keeps getting into fights and claiming to win them while not comprehending she is the author of her own misfortune. She is an adult version of the school bully. She does not work for the landlord. Good tenants will see her for the bully she is and avoid her like the plague.
              Last edited by PTWhatAGreatForum; 15-04-2014, 11:44 AM.

Comment

She'd scare me even if I was the employing Landlord.

Comment

You never really know how successful a manager or property investor is until you have checked what properties they own and figure out how much they earn.
                  I have come across so many self confessed experts that are madam no bodies.

Comment

Working...
                  X