Real Estate Investment

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Real Estate Investment

Hi,i am a foreigner intending to invest in Crystal Point Condos or any other New Jersey Real Estate. What i have to first?

Assuming you may just be trolling but in case you are not.
    1. Get an ITIN
    2. Set up an entity
    3. Open a bank account
    4. Get an attorney NOT associated with the condos
    5. Be very careful, condos are generally rubbish investments.

Comment

How long does it take to set up a LLC, get an ITIN and open a bank account? Also what are the costs?

Comment

The slowest part is getting your ITIN. That can take up to 3 months. every thing else takes less than a week. You would expect to pay $3500 to 5K all in depending on who does it for you.

Comment

It could be over $5000 depending on who you choose.

Comment

• The investor’s identity, nationality & place of residence
            • The sector of activity

These two factors are also important.

Comment

Hello, am from Chicago, but I love being and spending my summer at Vero Beach FL, so I made an investment and the house is beautiful, I have no regrets if you go to: maryfdriscoll.com you can find the best properties in this area,I really recomended!!!

Comment

lee arnold

You should search about it online for the whole legal process and then invest at right place and through right person.

leearnoldsystem.com

Comment

Property issue

This is a nice discussion related to the property issues in usa. This is a great stuff.

Comment

Don't trust on anyone easily.Be careful.Invest your money to right person and right place.

Comment

The best option is the first 1, to get more information you can search for investment in the real estate over internet.

Comment

You should search about it online for the whole legal process and then invest at right place and through right person.

Comment

Just to try and keep the trolls at least having to work for their money the steps to buying US property are:

1. Get an ITIN
                          2. Set up an entity
                          3. Open a bank account
                          4. Get an attorney NOT associated with the seller

There is nothing else to research, that is it. I sell houses to people all over the world every day this is what you need to know.

Comment

If you want to invest in real estate then first you can get more information or you have to knowledge about real estate market then after that you can invest into it.

Comment

Marshall Jordan

you say right! Don't trust on anyone easily. Be careful always to Invest your money to the right person and right place. I think New York is the best place for Invest money to buy home.

Comment

Working...
                              X