Investment in property

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Investment in property

I want to do investment in property.. Where should i invest??

In your own town.
    "There's one way to find out if a man is honest-ask him. If he says 'yes,' you know he is a crook." Groucho Marx

Comment

It all depend your budget,type of property and location. South Auckland is a great area to invest.

Comment

Invest in Asia. Philippine's property sector continues to increase. More investors are choosing the Philippines for investment most especially its leading developers such as Ayala Land.

Comment

Invest in naples real estate.

Comment

Kamchatka Peninsula is much overlooked. Millions of hectares of trees, plenty of fish resource, and fascinating wildlife viz. Siberian tigers. Plus cheerful and cheap North Korea nearby for vacations.

Comment

Property issues.

This is a greta idea about the properties. This is a perfect place to get the ideas about the same.

Comment

Being experienced investing in property, I think that you need to slow down and do your research. It's not as simple as just picking a place where a house is on sale and just buying property like that. You need to ensure that you have the right manager for it as well as frequent enough access to the piece of real estate so that you can maximise your returns from it. Stick to a market that you are familiar with first and move from there.

Comment

Become a part of a real estate investment group to learn the ropes of investing in property. Like an REIT, a real estate investment group pools the money of two or more people to purchase, develop, manage and sell properties. Because these groups are generally much smaller than real estate investment trusts, members can aid in managing properties, and learn tips and advice from other seasoned investors.
                  • A real estate investment group is private, and is required to pay profits only according to private contracts. #*Additionally, investments with real estate investment groups are not as liquid as an REIT. Instead, one or more properties must sell before a member can withdraw from the group.
                  • Purchase a property to develop and sell. These are called short term ownership investments, and present the opportunity for high profits.

• When flipping a property, choose a home, apartment complex, duplexes or a commercial building with outdated features and needed upgrades.
                  • Negotiate a bargain with the seller for an as-is property, and install the upgrades needed to increase the property's value.
                  • While you can hire a contractor for the work you need done, more self-repairs will result in a higher profit margin. Attempt to sell the home yourself before enlisting the help of a real estate agent, as agent fees average around 6 percent of the total home sale price.

Comment

I will like to share my view. As, I am presently living in India. So, I will like to invest my money in CG property because I am doing the job here and like to settle here.

Comment

Queenstown ...booming currently ..still a few good buys round

Comment

I think you should invest in US. Because day by day the price of the property will increase and it is good for you. It is also depends on your budget. If you have enough budget to invest then you can do it.

Comment

If you are interested in investment then firs you need to do research of property in various country or states. It is not easy as you need to check all details of particular property before buying. India is now developing country and have more property sites where you can look and see the details.

Comment

Working...
                          X