Flooring Maintenance

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Flooring Maintenance

I have hardwood flooring installed in my house. It has developed scratches lately and needs to be changed.
    Is the installation process same in rtm home as compared to other homes or do i have to contact the company from where i purchased it from?

It depends how thick the wood is, some can be sanded minimally, and others to your heats content. Try googling the brand name if possible.

Comment

Ok thanks

Comment

Another great example of innovation, I am glad to find it. There are so many developers working on this segment but this is one of the best innovative idea ever. Thanks for sharing it here. Some person is like running a blog. The reason for this is that they like writing as hobby. Then, they prefer to share Some data that could aid different people.
        Nice post to hang on. I really loved it the way of the stuff provided in this article. This has given very useful information.

Comment

Originally posted by home00 View Post
          Another great example of innovation, I am glad to find it. There are so many developers working on this segment but this is one of the best innovative idea ever. Thanks for sharing it here. Some person is like running a blog. The reason for this is that they like writing as hobby. Then, they prefer to share Some data that could aid different people.
          Nice post to hang on. I really loved it the way of the stuff provided in this article. This has given very useful information.
          you speak good england

Comment

Thank you for the tips. Proper care will save money in long term. Someone always help make seriuosly posts i'd condition.

Comment

Working...
            X