Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Home Designs Tips

Hey folks.
    I need to make some changes in my bedroom.
    But i am tight over budget. I have really a small budget. My bedroom is looking like a fixer upper now !
    So i thought i will be making some artistic work myself in my bedroom.
    Any tips, helpful links ?

Can you give us some more details about your room?
    Wallpaper or painted walls, does it have horrible carpet, or floorboards, is it a big huge room with high ceilings or a small dark bedroom? Any chimneys or fireplaces, is the house a villa, a bungalow, a state house?

If you can describe it a bit better, we can help with suggestions that will work for that room.

Comment

Wallpaper or painted walls : Painted walls
      does it have horrible carpet, or floorboards: floorboards
      , is it a big huge room with high ceilings or a small dark bedroom? Huge room but with limited height ceilings
      Any chimneys or fireplaces: yes it has a cinmey
      , is the house a villa, a bungalow, a state house?
      A bungalow

Comment

Thanks for sharing information,your information are very helpful for me and increase my knowledge.

Comment

Adding different types of mirror and lamps can really make your bedroom look outstanding and there are some other changes also which can be done like changing the curtain, color, adding rugs and cabinets, wall paper can enhance your bedroom look more.

Comment

Use different colors, find new 2014 home decor ideas and use luxury item.

Comment

Thanks. using rugs really made it look better. But i need to ask what type of wallpapers i should use for the empty walls as the ceiling height is not too much or i should use some wall murals also.
              just have a look at this bedroom.

Comment

Add some wall murals as it will really make your bedroom stand out, so just go for it and add more beauty to it.

Comment

I agree I wouldn't wallpaper your walls, add some standout pieces and if they don't work you don't have to spend a lot of money redecorating the whole room

Comment

There are not specific home design tips because everyone has their own taste and requirement. Checkout some good interior designs online and from there you can select and implement the design.

Comment

You can opt for some home design magazines and select the design according to your space and taste.

Comment

I've had this problem before where i needed to do something with a big empty space. Before I bought anything for it, I took a few days to kind of wander around town, go to open houses, check out home decoration stores, pinterest, etc and just collect ideas. The things I really liked I made a note of (what it looked like, where i saw it, what other things went well with it). Those few days of just looking around after work and over a weekend really really helped me. Just remember it's all up to your personal taste so none of us can tell you exactly what to do. best of luck with it all.

Comment

I would say just go through some interior designing books and blogs which will help you to give the insight of the interior designing.

Comment

Originally posted by annaharper87 View Post
                            You can opt for some home design magazines and select the design according to your space and taste.

I agree........................

Comment

According your taste you will change the interior of your room. Use some bright or sober colors according your choice and you should also checkout some good interior designs online. You will also select or get some ideas and implement that design on your room.

Comment

Working...
                              X