Header Ad Module

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What are the hot topics in property at the moment?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What are the hot topics in property at the moment?

Hi everyone,

I’ve recently launched my first magazine (see attached) and we’re planning the content for our next edition – what do you think Australian readers (particularly from Melbourne) are interested in hearing about?

Just go to - issuu.com and search for Dovetail Developments Magazine

I would appreciate your thoughts and feedback,
    Cam

Hi Cam
    I have looked at the issue, interesting articles. Is the magazine for any particular age group? Is it about investments outside property?
    Perhaps your Melbourne audience would be interested in investing in New Zealand, as its fundamentals must be looking pretty good now, from an Australian perspective.
    All the best from here in Wellington, NZ

Comment

You May cover the topics like Different ways to buy investment property, Finance Checks, SMSF, property investment advice and Tips etc.

Make sure to cover the latest trends of Property Market (e.g Election) to get noticed on SERP!

Comment

Property Management fees is always a good one.

costs of using property portals like realestate.com.au and domain.com.au and the digital world of property marketing overtaking paper advertising.

property market hotting up with low interest rates

let me know if you need more or want me to out together an article for you.

Comment

Hi Cam read your article its really good looking forward to read your other articles. Please include more about the real estate issues like purchasing property, building it and the procedure which is used.

Comment

There are many topics like 1. Renting is the most important property market. 2. Home improvements. 3. Self build homes.

Comment

Originally posted by almoyen View Post
              You May cover the topics like Different ways to buy investment property, Finance Checks, SMSF, property investment advice and Tips etc.

Make sure to cover the latest trends of Property Market (e.g Election) to get noticed on SERP!
              I agree with almoyen. These are really interesting topics to cover.

Comment

Working...
              X