Header Ad Module

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why Sharks Circle You Before Attacking...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why Sharks Circle You Before Attacking...

Two great white sharks swimming in the ocean spied survivors of a sunken ship.

"Follow me son" the father shark said to the son shark and they swam to the mass of people.

"First we swim around them a few times with just the tip of our fins showing."

And they did.

"Well done, son! Now we swim around them a few times with all of our fins showing."

And they did.

"Now we eat everybody."

And they did.

When they were both gorged, the son asked, "Dad, why didn't we just eat them all at first? Why did we swim around and around them?"

His wise father replied, "Because they taste better if you scare the shit out of them first!"
    The three most harmful addictions are heroin, carbohydrates and a monthly salary - Fred Wilson.

Hahaha very good.

Comment

Yeah usually if the victim is bleeding already, just run few more circles, let the victim panic more, more blood loss = nice and better smell before the shark takes the bite.

Often enjoyment is about the process and experience, not the end result lol...

Comment

sorry I'm just trolling to get more posts in =)

Comment

Originally posted by Gary Lin View Post
          sorry I'm just trolling to get more posts in =)
          Why?....thereby helping + 1

Comment

Originally posted by speights boy View Post
            Why?....thereby helping + 1
            I have started using this new profile but I can't edit my profile without increasing my privileges...

+1 more trolls =)

Comment

Yes, I thought it was a self promotion sort of thing.
              Very happy to assist you in reaching your target, as the blitzkrieg on the main forum is unfortunately very noticeable.

Comment

Yes, I thought it was a self promotion sort of thing.
                Very happy to assist you in reaching your target, as the blitzkrieg on the main forum is unfortunately very noticeable.
                I think it's safe to say that anyone using their real name on this forum have a bit of self promotion in mind ;-)

Comment

Very true, however the art of conversation is 90% listening.
                  Very often less is more.

I guess its a generational "I sent you a text 2 minutes ago.....why haven't you replied" type of thing.

Comment

Maybe the mods could rename "Novinvestor" to "Gary Lin"?

Comment

Originally posted by AMR View Post
                      Maybe the mods could rename "Novinvestor" to "Gary Lin"?
                      I asked Marc, but no response.

Comment

Very true, however the art of conversation is 90% listening.
                        Very often less is more.

I guess its a generational "I sent you a text 2 minutes ago.....why haven't you replied" type of thing.

I thought the art of self promotion is giving what the audience want to listen?

Anyways my listening skills are fine, just sometimes reading skill is lacking at times ;-)

Comment

I think it's secure to say that anyone using their actual name on this community have a bit of self marketing in mind...

Comment

Originally posted by carleymartin View Post
                            I think it's secure to say that anyone using their actual name on this community have a bit of self marketing in mind...
                            Yeah its very obvious

Comment

WOW! LOL! I have never heard that one but it is pretty funny! I may have to use this with the family. I think humor is a great way to reduce fear and that is what this joke does. It makes nature seem less cruel.

Comment

Working...
                              X