Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mortgage calculator with interest and capital breakdown

Hi folks,

I am looking for a decent mortgage calculator that gives a nice breakdown between capital and interest in each of my monthly repayments. I have been looking for ages on google. I only managed to find this one

loanmungerDOTcom

It gives a nice breakdown and presents what they call 'other scenarios' on the same page for different interest rates and also if I overpay

I just wondered if this really is the best calculator out there or are there any better ones and I am just being too dumb to find them

Thanks!
    James

Just google amortization calculator excel there are hundreds of them. Or message me I can email you mine.

Chuck

Comment

This article gives the light in which we can observe the reality.

Comment

I was looking for crucial information on this subject. The information was important as I am about to launch my own portal.

Comment

Rather then going for the online calculator, I would suggest you to take help of any good real estate attorney who can help you out.

Comment

I tend to agree...unless you consider yourself an expert on the subject I'd suggest talking to a real estate attorney. They'll be able to help you figure out the best way forward

Comment

Being good in math can be an advantage with this kind of computation but there are many calculator that can be used also. We need to know the difference between simple and compound interest, and the way to compute each. Likewise, those planning to invest have to know how to compute dividend returns.

Comment

Working...
              X