Frustration with Westpac - April 2013 story

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Frustration with Westpac - April 2013 story

Good on those staff. I used to work in such a situation, I respected my customers & to sell them such products would have insulted their intelligence.

Comment

Good to hear staff members maintain some form of integrity towards the general public. You can sell what you dont believe is a good product.
      IT Solution Architect by day.....property investor by night. All i need now is the bank as my butler and a cave with high capital gains.

Comment

they might be better of working in a church or the salvation army, banks are a business and it sounds like most of that branch may have other ideas about what maintains thier incomes.
        Hamish Patel | ph: 09 625 4693 | mob: 021 625 693
        My Website
        Be informed - register for our free monthly newsletter

Comment

Originally posted by mortgage broker View Post
          ... banks are a business and it sounds like most of that branch may have other ideas about what maintains thier incomes.
          What maintains their incomes is not brassing off your customers so much that they decide to go elsewhere.

Middle managers with their debt / product targets being pushed onto customers unsolicited is becoming far too common IMO.
          "Would you like Kiwisaver with that?"......Gimme a break.

Well done to the staff.

Comment

Originally posted by mortgage broker View Post
            they might be better of working in a church or the salvation army, banks are a business and it sounds like most of that branch may have other ideas about what maintains thier incomes.
            It is just one of the many things they get paid for. Any case, would you keep on doing something that is quite unethical because it is one of your KPIs? Might as well go and work for the gangs then!! Simple as that isn't it!?

They knew a better way and good on them for living great values!

Comment

Working...
            X