Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for Australian-based accountant with NZ knowledge

Hi,

Does anyone know of a good accountant preferably based in Australia with good knowledge of both tax systems with regards to clients who live in Australia, but have assets in New Zealand.

I'm a Kiwi living Melbourne/.

Thanks

Originally posted by SwissTony View Post
    Hi,

Does anyone know of a good accountant preferably based in Australia with good knowledge of both tax systems with regards to clients who live in Australia, but have assets in New Zealand.

I'm a Kiwi living Melbourne/.

Thanks
    Hi Tony,

I am in the same boat and need a decent accountant in Australia who knows the NZ tax system as well.

I did find this message thread (see below) and see a Melbourne based one recommended in there but I do not know who is who in terms of good value and good service.

Hi all Can any one recommend a knowledgable all round accountant in perth that has an excellent understanding of all things to do with property especially aus and nz ips. Need one for tax returns etc and also to have a sit down with to answer some questions and sort some things out before...

Cheers

Comment

Great cheers for that link.

Comment

I am in the same boat and need a decent accountant in Australia who knows the NZ tax system as well.,,,nice post

Comment

I am in the same boat and need a decent accountant in Australia who knows the NZ tax system as well.,,,nice post

Comment

Working...
          X