Loser of the year

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Loser of the year

This guy would have to be the loser of the year.
    Man arrested for theft at Anzac Day service

By Rebecca Quilliam 9:16 AM Thursday Apr 25, 2013

Photo / File / Greg Bowker

A man has been arrested for stealing a bag of trumpets belonging to a military band at an Anzac Day service in Christchurch this morning.
    The alleged thief took no notice of the many law enforcement officers waiting for the service to start when he grabbed a band member's duffel bag at the Cranmer Square ceremony about 5.20am.
    Inspector Mike Coulter said the man on a bike cycled past the band member who was having a cigarette at the time.
    He allegedly snatched the bag holding two trumpets and some parade sheet music before cycling towards Park Terrace.
    A dog handler, who was waiting at Hagley Park, saw the man and was able to stop and arrest him.
    "A 35-year-old man Christchurch man has been arrested for theft," Mr Coulter said.
    The man obviously hadn't "computed" how many law enforcement officers would be in the area, Mr Coulter said.
    The trumpets and music was returned to the band member in time for the parade to start.
    Members of the New Zealand Army Band threw gaffer tape at a thief who snatched a bag of instruments before Christchurch's dawn parade this morning.
    "There's one way to find out if a man is honest-ask him. If he says 'yes,' you know he is a crook." Groucho Marx

soooo stupid - it's a wonder he's alive.
    Email Sign Up - New Discussions, Monthly Newsletter, About PropertyTalk

BusinessBlogs - the best business articles are found here

Comment

I wonder what he was thinking!
      Homes For Sale in USA I | Home Loans I | Home Renovation Tips

Comment

probably wasn't his fault

probably the drugs that made him do it

if the benefit was increased to include; housing, elec. water, food, booze, smokes, legal grass AND illegal drugs he might not have to steal

but then

he has to fill his day somehow

and it won't be working as a baker! you know what time they have to get up!

about the time he did to steal from the dawn service
        have you defeated them?
        your demons

Comment

Lol one of the dumbest crime. I am glad trumpets and music were returned to musicians though lol

Comment

Working...
          X