X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Software Research for the Real Estate Industry

Hi there

My name is Michael Griffiths.

I am in the software business and do not have a lot of experience in Real Estate but I am looking for problems to solve that may possibly have a solution in the form of software.

I am looking for feedback from professionals in Real Estate to help me gain an understanding of any common problems, for example time-consuming or repetitive tasks, that may or may not be directly related to this industry.

Is there any software that you've been looking for over the last few years that you're having trouble finding?

Could any existing software that you use be improved, simplified, better integrated with other software or services that you currently use, etc...

Please feel free to contact me if you would like to further discuss any software related issues.

Thank you for your time.

Michael

I have not yet used any property management software but I think appfolio is good.

Comment

There should be a software city wise by the Government, So that they can easily maintain their records and all real estate agents will use that software where they can easily find out new properties and can also update property status.

Comment

i am agree with you rabia that I have not yet used any property management software but I think appfolio is good.

Comment

I too haven't used any real estate software so far but i am going to share a link where you may have seen a list of real estate software and their reviews.
          softwareadvice.com/crm/real-estate-crm-comparison
          Last edited by UmAlam; 17-12-2013, 09:17 PM.

Comment

Working...
          X