Adding value with Landscaping

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Adding value with Landscaping

We have written this article on adding value through landscaping which we think property talk forum readers will get some benefit from.
    onlinegardendesign.com.au

Thank you

People do forget landscaping, it really does add value to your property and in some cases quite a bit.

Comment

Yes I agree. Landscaping is one of the biggest bang for your buck when it comes to adding value to your property. I would rank it alongside the kitchen and bathroom in terms of adding appeal to a property.
      Unfortunately it is relatively forgotten, however i think we are seeing this change over the past few years.

Comment

Even with all the gardening shows, people still forget about it. I suppose a new kitchen has more wow factor

Comment

Originally posted by daves2074 View Post
          Yes I agree. Landscaping is one of the biggest bang for your buck when it comes to adding value to your property. I would rank it alongside the kitchen and bathroom in terms of adding appeal to a property.
          Unfortunately it is relatively forgotten, however i think we are seeing this change over the past few years.
          Thanks for sharing your link out daves2074. I just recently secured an IP and i was just thinking about how to clean up the area to make it more appealing yet low maintenance.

The current property has several outdoor plants which i will probably trim and keep but was thinking of laying weed mat all over it to give it that clean look. The other parts have those large pebbles which currently has weeds growing around it. Any guides specific to this that you would recommend?

Here's a photo of it. (Apologies for the poor photo as the building inspector wasnt exactly a skilled photographer)

Last edited by Raftcomm; 12-06-2013, 12:40 PM.
          IT Solution Architect by day.....property investor by night. All i need now is the bank as my butler and a cave with high capital gains.

Comment

Originally posted by daves2074 View Post
            We have written this article on adding value through landscaping which we think property talk forum readers will get some benefit from.
            onlinegardendesign.com.au

Thank you
            landscaping is a great way for your garden renovation. A house surrounded by a garden attracts more prospective purchasers.

Comment

Working...
            X