Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UK-Based Youth Hostel Brand Looking to Expand Further into Asia

Hi there,

I'm Sean Fox, Managing Director of Journeys Hostels, based in the UK with 6 locations currently (3 in London; Kings Cross, London Bridge and Greenwich, 1 in Brighton, 1 in Dover, and now our first international hostel in Koh Samui, Thailand).

We're looking to expand globally, and we would love to add more destinations in Asia.

Since finding this website, I'd be very interested to hear from anyone who may also be interested in opening a youth hostel here. The industry is currently expanding rapidly, and accounts for 1 in 4 of all global travellers. We have our own training programmes, infrastructure, systems and 24 hour support, as well as a website with over 3,000 enquiries per week, so can support hostels the whole world over.

The returns on a youth hostel within a commercial premises can be very lucrative, since hostels generate high amounts of cash flow and have lower costs than that of a hotel. Having multiple occupancy per room also allows the cost of a bed to come down, and backpackers are more likely to choose a hostel than a hotel, so in many ways hostels are more successful than the now-declining hotel market.

You can find out more about Journeys at our website visitjourneys dot com or by contacting me via email at sean.fox(at)visitjourneys dot com

I look forward to hopefully hearing from you,

Sean Fox
    Managing Director

Hopefully your other hostels aren't run like your London Bridge one ;-).

Comment

Working...
    X