Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Make up my wage with Forex

I'm using free forex robots to make up my wage

I prefer free robots becouse are more stable and real, and I can test it without any investment.

I'm using MAGHNES robots (before in DEMO mode for test it).
    Now I invested only $100 on real account, and I have doubled it in 30 days.

They seems very stable and safe
    Are these somebody using?

That's great!!!!!...... Keep that up and in just a bit more than a year you will turn your $100 into $1,000,000.

Gosh it sounds so simple and easy we all should be doing it...... FOREX for everyone!!!!!!

Cheers
    spaceman

Comment

Interesting; second time I've heard of a micro-trading product in a couple of days. Must be the latest thing.

If it doesn't use leverage, and uses your own money to make lots of micro-profits, then (in sirmoscow's case), only $100 is at risk. If, however, it uses $100 to invest $1,000 and then make $100 on that, then we aren't much better off than previous forex 'systems'.
      DFTBA

Comment

^ Dreamstealer!!!!....... It's obviously easy peasy to download some free software and turn $100 into $1,000,000...... Don't you want $1M??????

Cheers
        Spaceman......just imagine if you start with $1,000 you'd have your Million in less than a year..... what could go wrong????

Comment

Spaceman you're very funny today!
          Email Sign Up - New Discussions, Monthly Newsletter, About PropertyTalk

BusinessBlogs - the best business articles are found here

Comment

holla back when you have made your 1st million..not holding my breath

Comment

^^ Thanks .....I try....sometimes I fear my sense of humour is lost on many........Perhaps it because I'm such a boy at heart and like really childish stuff.

cheers
              spaceman

Comment

I have watched 9 people try forex, including Marc here on PT, and am yet to see anybody make it work. 4 of the 9 lost all their money, the other 5 gave up with excuses like they didn't have enough money or it was too hard.

Comment

I don't know too much about forex but it seems that you're trying to predict an outcome that can't be predicted.
                  As such, there's no way you'll make money except for lucky guesses.
                  If people could make money at it then we'd hear about it.
                  Or is this a bit harsh?

Comment

people do make money out of it

people like key

they have near genius IQ and a certain "feel" for the markets...

they seldom bet their own money, they're too smart for that

but the bank"s

it's a zero sum game

for them to win large

someone has to lose large

or many, many small time traders

lose a little

that's what usually happens
                    have you defeated them?
                    your demons

Comment

Originally posted by Bob Kane View Post
                      If people could make money at it then we'd hear about it.
                      Or.

They are making money at it and keeping their secret quiet. After all, if everyone is making money .................

No one loses money. In order for someone to win, someone has to lose.

www.3888444.co.nz
                      Facebook Page

Comment

^not always true that there has to be winners and losers in FOREX.... Sometimes yes.... But if you buy from somebody who makes a profit and then sell at a profit to somebody who goes on to make a profit who exactly is the loser????

You're not looking at things with an abundance mentality, when you insist that there has to be a loser...... Try walking done the sunny side of the street.

Cheers
                        spaceman

Comment

Abundance mentality????

You're very well acquainted with the latest techno babble Spaceman........methinks you too have been reading a certain type of book

Comment

^thanks.... Refer to post #7

Cheers
                            spaceman

Comment

Originally posted by Ahar View Post

...methinks you too have been reading a certain type of book
                              I know a chap who’s into this type of stuff.
                              His opinion is that the fastest most advanced computer wins.
                              That’s not you by the way.
                              He compared what you’re doing to entering a passenger car in a formula one race and expecting to do well.
                              A weekly poker game with your mates might be more rewarding??

Comment

Working...
                              X