Any investors out there under 35

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any investors out there under 35

Just wondering how many young investors are out there and might be looking to network.

Join your local PIA. You will find a few there. In ChCh we have a young investors group.

BTW. What group would you call the 35-50 bracket? 51-65 bracket? 65+ bracket?

Would that be middle aged, old and had it?

www.3888444.co.nz
    Facebook Page

Comment

My partner and I are in our late 20's....but we live in a big retirement village though...

Comment

Chamber of Commerce have a young professionals group as do Priorty One. I find the Chamber events BA5 benefical.

I only have one rental so not really an investor as such at the moment.

I also live in your retirement village LOL! Am 30

ETA: Then there is Prolink, BNZ and BNI networks and a whole heap of others as well you meet a range of people not always property investors but you never know where a lead may come from its a small town really .

Comment

Im 27 and invest in Tauranga as i was born and brought up there, now i live in Auckland. I only watch and invest in South Auckland and Tauranga

Comment

Originally posted by Keys View Post
            Join your local PIA. You will find a few there. In ChCh we have a young investors group.

I would of said that anything over 35 was old

Thanks for all the groups guys, I am in APIA, will talk to them about the possibility of creating a group for us young ones.

Comment

Yea I'd be keen. Let's host this APIA group at a pub instead.

Comment

Originally posted by AMR View Post
                Yea I'd be keen. Let's host this APIA group at a pub instead.
                I was thinking the same thing, much more appropriate

Comment

I am 30 and own a few investment properties in Wellington

Comment

Does thirty-twelve count?

Comment

Sure welcome to the club - your only as old as you feel...

Comment

9 properties

Comment

Originally posted by TheLiberalLeft View Post
                          Does thirty-twelve count?
                          I am also 30-12. 1970 was a good year!
                          You can find me at: Energise Web Design

Comment

Originally posted by Keys View Post

Hi, for the CPIA we have changed it to Active Investors (to be more inclusive of all ages - even you oldies )

There is a real bent towards having speakers and evenings focused for those new to the game and those that need a bit of motivation still in the game. I also try to run network evenings so the "had it" generation can pass on their gems.

(I just scrape in at 34 with 5 properties!)

Comment

Well APIA already has a beginners group, but most of those are just middle aged people realising that they gotta get their A into G as they are going to retire soon. The idea is to get those people who are young and actually interested in property more active and to give us some interaction with people of our own age group and to remind us that its not just old fogies who successfully invest in property. There are lots of other events held where we can get the gems from the "had it" generation.

Comment

Working...
                              X