No announcement yet.

London property Investment the most profitable business:

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looks like it might be more of a long term arrangement for residences rather than an investment though seeing as how your daughter wants theapartment or property to be near to her workplace. Well, what most estate agents do is they draw up a bunch of listings , and spend time bringing their clients around to see the houses. At the end of the day, the client wants what the client wants... Good luck!

Comment

FYI - look here for excellent accurate financial analysis on current investment targets. There is clearly arbitrage available now

londonpropertyanalyst . co.uk/targetsandtrends/

Comment

always heard good news on london property

Comment

just read the news, uk property investment expected to rise 25%

Comment

I wouldn't say that now when property prices in London have gone through the roof!

Comment

is this an interesting time to invest in UK property with the sterling falling?

Comment

Originally posted by InvestItIn View Post
                is this an interesting time to invest in UK property with the sterling falling?
                I'm pretty sure that London is the one place you will never regret making an investment, regardless of currency fluctuations.

Comment

London property Investment the most profitable business:

Thanks for sharing this information

Comment

One offers you a hassle-free way of selling your house fast while the other could make you more money. We put property cash buyers and online estate agents head-to-head to find out who comes out on top.

Comment

I think it depends on what you're after.

The London market goes up and down and if you time it wrong you can get caught out.

But then i'm a monthly cashflow investor and prefer to know where my money is coming from each month with a certain amount of regularity.

Daniel Latto

Comment

London can be a good market, but the yields are terrible in comparison to the Midlands and North England.

If you're looking for prestige and something to brag about, London is the place for you.

If you're looking for a strong investment, look further up the country.

Comment

Last week, research by Savills actually showed a slump in commercial property investment in London. Could this be a warning for the future of the residential market too? (I would post the link from City AM, but as I'm a new user I can't!)

Comment

Originally posted by Glenn View Post
                            With the low value of the pound and the high value of NZ dollar it has never been easier for Kiwi investors to buy. So the question of affordability is not a problem I have to worry about. What I want to know is the answer to my question. Do you know more than the one line mantra you have chanted. Can you help me with and answer what I suspect most investors in UK would take for granted everyone knows. We have thousands of real estate sales people in NZ who make statements like yours every day.
                            They know nothing about our world of investing. They all say the same thing. lovely this and lovely that. Would make a great investment. Prices going up every day so hurry along and sign the sale and purchase documents before some other sucker beats you to it.
                            Did you buy in London ?

Comment

Good things take a long time. Your question is perfect timing. One wonders if you have some inside knowledge!
                              At this very moment the daughter is completeing a deal. One unit out of six with a garage and extra parking.
                              Purchase price 270000 UK pound. Banks offer 3.8% floating or 1.8 fixed for two years.
                              The existing tenant in occupancy is paying 1100 pound per month and the agent suggests the market would sustain 1200.
                              That makes the gross rate of return 5% which is pretty well identical to what would be expected on a similar property in Nelson a small provincial city with a population of 50,000.

Comment

Would you be ok to share some details?
                                I can pm you
                                My daughter is moving to London in December and I am thinking of buying a unit rather than renting

Comment

Working...
                                X