Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• London property Investment the most profitable business:

Hello all,

London Property Investment is a hot topic with property investors all over the world at the moment. London is seen as a safe haven to many investors due to its stable political environment, solid legal and transparent ownership structure and its multicultural population. Investors from the UK and overseas view London Property Investment as a good choice.

Considering that currently the currency exchange rate is in favor of overseas investors we have seen significant investment coming in from specific locations we deal with such as Asia and the Middle East.

Gower & Mae have investment opportunities in London Hotel Investment, London residential property, London commercial investment, property funding investment. We would be pleased to share further information with you so do contact us today to discuss.

Hmm thanks for the news!

Comment

Thank you for awaring us about the profitability in Investing in real estate in UK.

Comment

Buying rental properties in London can be a great way to build your wealth. However, as in most real estate investment, it is sometimes difficult to know if you have found a good deal - especially the first time. Property price rises have primarily been fuelled by an acute shortage of houses and flats, particularly in London, in relation to growing demand. You can also take expert advice of good rental services like plazaestates.co.uk; it is best rental service in London.

Comment

Certainly there are some amazing investment opportunities in London at the moment. Purchasing off market can lead to amazing bargains.

Comment

Thanks for your information but this is not gonna last for long. With the growing rates of houses, its becoming tougher for common people to buy houses. The government is surely gonna take some steps to bring it within the limit of common people.

Comment

londom property

The discussion above is such a great stuff which show us about the best results occurring in London property. This post is much enough to get the news regarding property dealing in London.

Comment

The post tell us about the property investment in London. This is a nice discussion and is very helpful.

Comment

Hi there. My daughter has asked me to help her buy her first property in London. She wants to be near to her work on sw17.
                  Looking at zoopla I see there are some two bedroom flats in the 5 mile radius that might work. I am not sure what the 50% share properties are. How do they work.
                  What is a typical cost of local body taxes and insurance and other costs for properties like this.

Comment

If you can afford to invest in property in London it's a good investment, however the rise in house prices is making it more difficult.

Comment

Originally posted by RexyJames View Post
                      If you can afford to invest in property in London it's a good investment, however the rise in house prices is making it more difficult.
                      With the low value of the pound and the high value of NZ dollar it has never been easier for Kiwi investors to buy. So the question of affordability is not a problem I have to worry about. What I want to know is the answer to my question. Do you know more than the one line mantra you have chanted. Can you help me with and answer what I suspect most investors in UK would take for granted everyone knows. We have thousands of real estate sales people in NZ who make statements like yours every day.
                      They know nothing about our world of investing. They all say the same thing. lovely this and lovely that. Would make a great investment. Prices going up every day so hurry along and sign the sale and purchase documents before some other sucker beats you to it.

Comment

Anyone interested in Buy-to-Let investment in London?

I completely agree that London is still a safe place to invest in. Market news have said that the next 5 years still remain promising for property investors looking to buy an apartment mainly for the reason of letting.

Comment

London property investment the most profitable business? I agree, partially. And I would like to say this: loft conversion is something that most investors today target in London. London goes in height, not in width.

Comment

Given that this is 2 year old news, I'll just say that my estate agents in London are never short of business no matter the season. There is always a demand for good London property because the city is where all the action is! Haha! Just make sure that you find a reliable estate agent to show you around if you're thinking of buying, renting or investing and you're set!

Comment

Very interesting thread

Comment

Working...
                              X