Header Ad Module

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

South Auckland Renovation firm recommendations???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• South Auckland Renovation firm recommendations???

Does anyone know of any renovation team/company that deals with quick property renovations? I am looking for someone or a company that does the whole lot instead of me separately finding builders, plumbers, electricians, etc. If not then I would also really appreciate any recommendations for painters, builders etc.

Originally posted by Bongi View Post
    Does anyone know of any renovation team/company that deals with quick property renovations? I am looking for someone or a company that does the whole lot instead of me separately finding builders, plumbers, electricians, etc. If not then I would also really appreciate any recommendations for painters, builders etc.
    I used "Morgs Maintenance" - Brian Morg, who has the builders and staff to do it.
    I also used "Maintain for Profit" - Sharon.

Comment

'Does anyone know of any renovation team/company that deals with quick property renovations?'

Hi Bongi,
      We could help you with this give me a call, 0272 44 55 48
      Cheers
      Shaun

Comment

Feel free to call us anytime 0275736688 or check our website Maintain To Profit - we are the experts for investors we do about 40 of these every year - on time and on budget. Or PM me anytime happy to help and we can do it beofre Xmas no problem if needed.

Cheers

Mark Trafford

Comment

Originally posted by Reno Man View Post
          Feel free to call us anytime 0275736688 or check our website Maintain To Profit - we are the experts for investors we do about 40 of these every year - on time and on budget. Or PM me anytime happy to help and we can do it beofre Xmas no problem if needed.

Cheers

Mark Trafford
          you related to Duane??

Comment

We have a number of businesses who could help you out and provide quotes depending on where the properties are. For a no obligation free quote service - Try needatradesman.co.nz - the quick, easy and hassle-free solution to find local trades people in your area. Simply fill in the 'Request a Quote Form' selecting your area and trade you require, then provide a brief and accurate description of the work that you would like carried out and click 'send'.
            We then send your request to our selected local trades people, and they will then contact you directly to provide a quote at a time of your convenience!
            Whether you need to find a local Builder, Electrician, Plumber, Roofer, or perhaps an Interior Designer or an expert on Kitchens or Bathrooms, we can help! needatradesman.co.nz have local trades people to help with everything from carpets or gutters to painting or decking.

Comment

Originally posted by needatradesman View Post
              We have a number of businesses who could help you out and provide quotes depending on where the properties are. For a no obligation free quote service - Try needatradesman.co.nz - the quick, easy and hassle-free solution to find local trades people in your area. Simply fill in the 'Request a Quote Form' selecting your area and trade you require, then provide a brief and accurate description of the work that you would like carried out and click 'send'.
              We then send your request to our selected local trades people, and they will then contact you directly to provide a quote at a time of your convenience!
              Whether you need to find a local Builder, Electrician, Plumber, Roofer, or perhaps an Interior Designer or an expert on Kitchens or Bathrooms, we can help! needatradesman.co.nz have local trades people to help with everything from carpets or gutters to painting or decking.
              so how does this work then, who's ticket do you clip, the client? the tradesman? whats your selection criteria for tradesmen?

Comment

Originally posted by Bongi View Post

Hi have you find anyone that you recommend

Comment

Working...
                X