Hamilton suburbs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rosco View Post
    I'm pretty sure someone asked this question within the last year, so maybe search on Property Talk a bit.

Standard applies for most cities
    - close to town is always great
    - close to hospital for jobs
    - close to university, but obviously there are pros and cons of renting to uni students

Rototuna is a newish area to the northern end of Hamilton and there is lots of new shops, houses etc to the northern end. But a lot of this is the same and also it is actually a while from the centre of town.

For standard rentals I would look at close to city centre.
    - Hamilton east is always desireable
    - I quite like some of st andrews as it is close to town.

We have done a couple of seminars with Campbell Scott from Lodge recently, and he does multi income properties. Some of our clients have purchased some great cashflow properties from him.

Hospital will alway have tenants, but is a slightly lower market and level of houses, with some bad areas.

Keep away from Nawton.

I personally don't like Dinsdale, but has reasonable people, shops, houses and seems to get good rent.

Ross

Thanks for taking the time to reply Ross.

Hamilton east is an area that I am looking at. I'm unfamiliar with St andrews, but i'll look into it.

I noticed You’re a property accountant, would it be possible if you can private message me your details?

Thanks again,

Olly

Comment

Originally posted by Wayne View Post
      to give you an idea on how property is going out in the North East (Rototuna) have a read of this
      Thanks for the reply Wayne. Interesting read.

Comment

Hamilton has always been a suburb of Auckland. It's just easier to travel between the two now.
        Patience is a virtue.

Comment

Working...
        X