Hybrid Real Estate Game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hybrid Real Estate Game

I have a used Hybrid Real Estate Game for anyone that wants it. Send me a PM if you want it. All I ask for is the cost for post and packaging. It is a pretty enjoyable game. You can learn a lot from this game. Enjoy.
    [email protected]

At the end of the game, when you win, do you go choose and alternative lifestyle, make conspiracy theory allegations and lose all your money?
    Squadly dinky do!

Comment

you've played it then Davo?

Comment

Originally posted by Wayne View Post
        nope... but the inventor of the game has

Comment

Gave it a good go with my last property, nearly bankrupted me and I became a council activist there for a while
          Squadly dinky do!

Comment

I'd be interested in having this game for the cost of post and packaging. Would you like to contact me on 027 490 1271.

Regards
            Sandie

Comment

I kept on being given them with free promo's and other things, cant remember how exactly.
              Have 2 of them, mint condition, untouched, anyone want to buy mine off me, todays special $200 (they are mint untouched and unused, and very very educational).

Comment

Originally posted by Bluekiwi View Post
                I kept on being given them with free promo's and other things, cant remember how exactly.
                Have 2 of them, mint condition, untouched, anyone want to buy mine off me, todays special $200 (they are mint untouched and unused, and very very educational).
                would that be the same game as is sold on trademe for $59.50 buy now?
                Game is complete and in excellent condition Play this game and you will learn How you can get some idea of how to read the property market How property can ...

Comment

would that be the same game as is sold on trademe for $59.50 buy now?
                  http://www.trademe.co.nz/toys-models...-514102342.htm
                  Yep, but its like property, as a well know name once said in his DVD, nothing ever sells for its real value, some sell for under and some sell for over, its nuts to suggest that they all sell for exactly what they are worth.

Comment

Thanks for guiding us regarding the game.

Comment

Originally posted by Davo36 View Post
                      At the end of the game, when you win, do you go choose and alternative lifestyle, make conspiracy theory allegations and lose all your money?

Thats very funny Davo, I wonder what happened to Keiran, what he is doing now.

When I started in property in 2008 I met or came accross a lot of interesting characters in my search for knowledge and understanding of property.

A lot have crashed and burned.

Comment

Yeah really interesting the fallout from that period of highs. It created property celebs that a lot of us hung off their every word. Many were vanquished by the downturn and GFC, some like Kieran becoming completely disoriented with life as we know it and who knows if they'll ever make it back.

cheers,

Donna
                        Email Sign Up - New Discussions, Monthly Newsletter, About PropertyTalk

BusinessBlogs - the best business articles are found here

Comment

Thanks for getting us know about the game.

Comment

I wonder if he still plays the game.
                            www.PropertyMinder.co.nz
                            # Property Management
                            # Ad Hoc Tenancy Services / Rental Inspections / Terminations and Notices

Comment

I contacted Kieran Trass last year and helped him clear his stock of 450 games. All mint, and new.

Have been supplying them exclusively to my students and donating sets to Property Investor Associations around the country

An extremely valuable learning tool worth it's weight in gold

After this lot, there will be no more new sets left available anywhere in the world unless someone buys the copyrights.

If you want a set I can supply for $49 a set

Ron Hoy Fong
                              Email: [email protected]
                              Ronovationz Property Wealth Coaches will help by giving solid property investment advice guiding you to make the best financial decision for the future

Super Coach
                              Last edited by RonHoyFong; 30-07-2014, 10:11 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X