Hybrid Real Estate Game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bluekiwi View Post
    Thats very funny Davo, I wonder what happened to Keiran, what he is doing now.

When I started in property in 2008 I met or came accross a lot of interesting characters in my search for knowledge and understanding of property.

A lot have crashed and burned.
    Keiran Trass didn't lose his properties at all through any bad investing. What took him down was his relationships in both personal and business. Each breakup taking a chunk of his assets. Kieran is still very much with it and no longer sees money and properties being a priority in life. He is very much a greenie these days living off the land somewhere in the hills of North Otago. His living as a recluse sad to say is more to do with the loss of faith and trust in the Human Race

Ron Hoy Fong
    www Ronovationz.com
    Super Coach

Comment

Originally posted by RonHoyFong View Post
      He is very much a greenie these days living off the land somewhere in the hills of North Otago. His living as a recluse sad to say is more to do with the loss of faith and trust in the Human Race
      Rabbit stew for Keiran then.

Comment

Originally posted by RonHoyFong View Post
        Keiran Trass didn't lose his properties at all through any bad investing. What took him down was his relationships in both personal and business. Each breakup taking a chunk of his assets. Kieran is still very much with it and no longer sees money and properties being a priority in life. He is very much a greenie these days living off the land somewhere in the hills of North Otago. His living as a recluse sad to say is more to do with the loss of faith and trust in the Human Race

Ron Hoy Fong
        www Ronovationz.com
        Super Coach
        Well that's unfortunate. I never like this to happen to anyone.

I find business half interesting, half repulsing. There are certainly a lot more important things to do in life than buy more houses.
        Squadly dinky do!

Comment

Working...
        X