• Login:
Welcome, Register Here
follow PropertyTalk on facebook follow PropertyTalk on twitter Newsletter follow PropertyTalk on LinkedIn follow PropertyTalk on facebook
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Quote Originally Posted by Davo36 View Post
    At the end of the game, when you win, do you go choose and alternative lifestyle, make conspiracy theory allegations and lose all your money?

Thats very funny Davo, I wonder what happened to Keiran, what he is doing now.

When I started in property in 2008 I met or came accross a lot of interesting characters in my search for knowledge and understanding of property.

A lot have crashed and burned.

Yeah really interesting the fallout from that period of highs. It created property celebs that a lot of us hung off their every word. Many were vanquished by the downturn and GFC, some like Kieran becoming completely disoriented with life as we know it and who knows if they'll ever make it back.

cheers,

Donna
    PropertyTalkBlogs - property articles hub

BusinessBlogs- business articles hub

Thanks for getting us know about the game.

https://www.propertytalk.com/forum/sh...new-occupation

I wonder if he still plays the game.

I contacted Kieran Trass last year and helped him clear his stock of 450 games. All mint, and new.

Have been supplying them exclusively to my students and donating sets to Property Investor Associations around the country

An extremely valuable learning tool worth it's weight in gold

After this lot, there will be no more new sets left available anywhere in the world unless someone buys the copyrights.

If you want a set I can supply for $49 a set

Ron Hoy Fong
    Email: [email protected]
    www.ronovationz.com
    Super Coach
    Last edited by RonHoyFong; 30-07-2014 at 10:11 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bluekiwi View Post
    Thats very funny Davo, I wonder what happened to Keiran, what he is doing now.

When I started in property in 2008 I met or came accross a lot of interesting characters in my search for knowledge and understanding of property.

A lot have crashed and burned.
    Keiran Trass didn't lose his properties at all through any bad investing. What took him down was his relationships in both personal and business. Each breakup taking a chunk of his assets. Kieran is still very much with it and no longer sees money and properties being a priority in life. He is very much a greenie these days living off the land somewhere in the hills of North Otago. His living as a recluse sad to say is more to do with the loss of faith and trust in the Human Race

Ron Hoy Fong
    www Ronovationz.com
    Super Coach

Quote Originally Posted by RonHoyFong View Post
    He is very much a greenie these days living off the land somewhere in the hills of North Otago. His living as a recluse sad to say is more to do with the loss of faith and trust in the Human Race
    Rabbit stew for Keiran then.

Quote Originally Posted by RonHoyFong View Post
    Keiran Trass didn't lose his properties at all through any bad investing. What took him down was his relationships in both personal and business. Each breakup taking a chunk of his assets. Kieran is still very much with it and no longer sees money and properties being a priority in life. He is very much a greenie these days living off the land somewhere in the hills of North Otago. His living as a recluse sad to say is more to do with the loss of faith and trust in the Human Race

Ron Hoy Fong
    www Ronovationz.com
    Super Coach
    Well that's unfortunate. I never like this to happen to anyone.

I find business half interesting, half repulsing. There are certainly a lot more important things to do in life than buy more houses.

Thread Information