Header Ad Module

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How many posts needed so can post links?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How many posts needed so can post links?

Hi, just want to post some pics and wondering how many posts are needed before I can post a link.

Had a quick read of FAQs etc but couldn't find out.

My wife and I are looking into buying our first home.

10 i think

Comment

cheers, nearly there....

Comment

one more to go...

Comment

done... now to post pics.

Comment

hmmm, still can't post links.

Comment

Hi Monza,

It looks like your only on 6 posts.

Comment

Originally posted by SypherAccountants View Post
                Hi Monza,

It looks like your only on 6 posts.
                No SyphAcc ... his first post here is his 6th but he then posts another 4 ... and each and every one of those additional 4 posts is reporting him to be on his 6th post

seems to be website (code) hiccup ... which, courtesy of Perry or Donna, will probably come right in next day or two

SyphAcc, u too look new here, welcome!

Monza, pls b patient ... it will be fixd ... pls try again 2moro ... cheers

yooooo hoooo, Perry, Donna ... HELP (pls)
                Last edited by props4u; 11-10-2012, 12:11 AM.
                Derived from "Turbid" ..... akin to toxic Carbide(s) .... by adding "e" to "Turbid", we then have,
                Turbide(s) = new alternative word for Scumbag(s) .. Thankfully, humanity's minority -
                May 2012

Comment

props4u - its not a glitch, monza has only posted 6 posts that info at the top is pulled through from you profile or somewhere, on all posts so it changes, if you look at your previous posts they will all have the current number of posts you are on.

Comment

Originally posted by Maccachic View Post
                    props4u - its not a glitch, monza has only posted 6 posts that info at the top is pulled through from you profile or somewhere, on all posts so it changes, if you look at your previous posts they will all have the current number of posts you are on.
                    oh dear ... this is proof of definite affliction as indicated in post quoted below is it not?
                    Originally posted by props4u View Post
                    this makes me feeeeeeel good never minding current alzy mental state am chuffed no end lol
                    don't know where my mind was at the time ... apologies to Monza for erroneously leading you up garden path ... you need 10 posts ... and SyphAcc was correct in highlighting you had only 6 posts
                    Derived from "Turbid" ..... akin to toxic Carbide(s) .... by adding "e" to "Turbid", we then have,
                    Turbide(s) = new alternative word for Scumbag(s) .. Thankfully, humanity's minority -
                    May 2012

Comment

Working...
                    X