Header Ad Module

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

sale and purchase agreement- can anyone help with a word document edition?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sale and purchase agreement- can anyone help with a word document edition?

Would any kind person be able to help please? I would like a copy of a property S+P agreement sent to me in microsoft word format, does anyone have such a thing? all help greatly appreciated , my email is skittler(a)xtra.co.nz, many thanks in advance.

You can buy a hard copy from the Auckland District Law Society - even electronic versions are locked so they can't be used more than once. Of course you can photocopy as many as you want as long as you realise that's a breach of copyright.
    Last edited by Winston001; 23-08-2012, 11:30 AM.

Comment

you relize its a copyrighted document?? plus there would be no point in getting a word format form, it would totaly ruin the entire form, if anything ill look for a pdf, this atleast if printed would look the same as the real form.

Comment

Aside from all the other problems, as soon as you convert it to word, anyone on the other side is forced to proofread the entire thing to make sure you haven't changed something small and vital.

It's kind of the entire point of a standard form....that you know what you're getting.

As Winston said, even we lawyers don't have it in word format.

Comment

Originally posted by Ivan McIntosh View Post
          As Winston said, even we lawyers don't have it in word format.

Thats because Word is a word processor it only deals with words, What he should be asking for is a .pdf version which deals with everything and is a direct copy, I know these exist because ive created them off hard copy's so cant see why others haven't.

Comment

Originally posted by Glizzle View Post
            Thats because Word is a word processor it only deals with words, What he should be asking for is a .pdf version which deals with everything and is a direct copy, I know these exist because ive created them off hard copy's so cant see why others haven't.

Thanks for these tips, so does anyone have the PDF doc which I could have please?

Comment

Its copyrighted, which means sending a blank form to you would be illegal. I use it to store the revisions and my personal s+p agreements.

Comment

Sorry if I sound like an ass...but this has been done sooooo many times before...

Buy some, ffs. For the sake of $60 (or whatever they are for a pack these days) in a $350k purchase, 1k + in conveyancing, 1k +- in valuations/building reports etc etc.

If $60 is too scary this is the wrong game for ya

Comment

Would you ask for pirated films on a website? Same thing

Comment

Originally posted by Maccachic View Post
                    Would you ask for pirated films on a website? Same thing
                    I dont ask, i just take. hehe

Comment

Working...
                    X