9 mistakes not to make

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 9 mistakes not to make

If you're looking to get into property investing or move up to the next rung of the ladder, here are some words of advice on how to invest in property.
    have you defeated them?
    your demons

Thanks for the article. All tips mentioned by Michael Yardney are common sense, but not enough people follow them. I think the most common mistake is that investors get overly excited over making millions off the property and forget to do a proper research before buying. My life credo has always been: only buy after researching a product, especially when you buy big!

Comment

Nice article. Was a good read.

Comment

I went through this link. There are actually 8 pints not 9. But these are worth reading. Thanks for your effort.

Comment

yeah, sorry about that 9th pint

i drank that
          have you defeated them?
          your demons

Comment

Before buying big properties, you should have a plan and complete knowledge of the whole market..

Comment

Lesson.Do not let the desire for huge profits cloud your thinking.
              Homes For Sale in USA I | Home Loans I | Home Renovation Tips

Comment

Nice Article! It was great reading and every point depicts some meaning. I do agree with researching in investment property has great role to play with as it helps in analysing the associated risk considerations, forms of investment, performance measurement, diversification effects or inflation-hedge qualities , the asset allocation process and many more.

Comment

Thanks for sharing this out. Great article. I always prefer reading about failures and lessons learnt from it.
                  IT Solution Architect by day.....property investor by night. All i need now is the bank as my butler and a cave with high capital gains.

Comment

Thank you for these worth reading points but still not enough people follow them.

Comment

Its nice.....thanks for sharing such a nice post.

Comment

I’m going to view pages on your blog to get a better understanding how to get more visable. Thanks!

Comment

This made me laugh, though there's a ring of truth in it

Comment

There was me thinking 6 came after 5...

Comment

Really valuable post, thank you for putting it up here.

"Wealth is the transfer of money from the impatient to the patient." - Love this. So true.

Comment

Working...
                              X